Chapter twelve

Ryland's POV
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What did I just say? I just told Shane I like him. What do I do. I was going into panic mode on the inside and I think Shane realized it.
" Ry.. calm down please. It's fine." He smiled that beautiful bright smile at me. Making me blush for the hundredth time today. Honestly he's probably used to hearing that from people.. why would I be any different. I shuffled away from Shane turning over facing the wall.
" Ryland, what's wrong?" I felt tears start to form. I never thought I could like someone so much especially not Shane Dawson. Damn I'm gonna get my heart broken. I felt Shane's hand on my shoulder sending jolts through my body once again.
" You won't ever feel the same right? You're Shane Dawson the guy that everyone likes and the guy that... fucks everyone. I want you to be honest with me Shane. How do you feel about me...? I turned back over wanting to see his reaction. He looked surprised and also.. hurt? Which hurt me even more but I needed to know the truth.
" I well... I really like you.. more than I could explain. I have never had feelings for someone before and you're right it's always just been hook ups but after I saw you.. no one else mattered. I didn't care about hookups.. Ryland Adams you really got to me."
I was amazed by Shane's words. I felt tears roll down my face. I didn't know what to say or do. I cuddled back up to Shane.
" Ry.. are you crying??" Shane said sounding worried.
" I'm just so happy.. it's happy tears Shaney." Shane smiled down at me. And blushed a little. " So what now??" I said looking up at Shane. I didn't want to ruin his ego.. so if he says he just wants to be friends I guess I will have to live with it.
" what you mean?" I forgot Shane is clueless about these kind of things.
" I mean I don't wanna ruin your hook up/bad boy ego at school.."
" I don't care about that shit anymore you're all that matters to me. Ryland will you be my boyfriend??
" Yes of course Shaney." I smiled I was so happy I couldn't believe it. Shane looked beyond happy too. He kissed my forehead sending jolts through my whole body making me blush like crazy and when I looked up at him his face was as red as a tomato. Damn you got to me Shane Dawson.