Chapter thirty four

Ryland's POV
I woke up and looked at the time. It's 11:20am and I felt awful. My head hurts so bad and I feel sick to my stomach. I don't even recall what happened last night all I remember is walking into that party hand in hand with Shane. I looked over and Shane was sound asleep. I'm freezing why is it so cold in here? I don't want to wake Shane up he looks so cute holding onto me. Maybe I can wiggle out of his grip I need some water and medicine. I carefully got out of the bed looking back at Shane still snoring. When I stood up my knees felt weak I wasn't sure if I could walk but I tried anyway. I tiptoed downstairs and was looking for our aspirin or even ibuprofen. Anything at this moment I just needed something. I wasn't sure what would help I've never had a hangover. Water would help right? Water helps everything. I was going through all of our cabinets and draws but couldn't find any medicine.
" What are you doing out of bed?" I heard Shanes raspy morning voice behind me and felt his arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and smiled at him.
" I'm looking for some medicine.. I don't feel to great." I said and he frowned.
" Yeah hangovers suck but at least you haven't thrown up yet. I hid all of the medicine after you tried to.." he gulped and I nodded understanding what he meant.
" Just go lay down Ry... I will bring you some medicine and a treat too." He smiled at me. I nodded as I carefully walked back upstairs. I laid down and waited for Shane. After about 10 minutes I heard Shane walk up the stairs. He was holding some medicine in his hand and I could smell the coffee.
" You made me Coffee?" I asked smiling and sitting up.
" Of course babty.. coffee will help with your hangover.. coffee helps everything." He said smiling and sitting down beside me. He put the coffee down on the nightstand and handed me the medicine and a glass of water. I smiled and quickly took the medicine and gulped down the water.
" I don't remember what happened last night.. Why don't you have a hangover?" I asked him.
" I only took one shot Ry.. you took multiple and also drunk a whole cup of punch that was basically just a bunch of alcohol mixed in a bowl." He said looking down.
" Why did you only take one shot? I thought you love to drink?" I asked him and he looked at me smiling.
" I use to love to drink.. that was before I met you Ryland before I had happiness in my life.." I laid down because I didn't have the will to sit up anymore. I covered myself up and patted beside me looking at Shane. He smiled and crawled underneath the covers and wrapped his arms around me.
" You got drunk all the time because you didn't have any happiness?" I asked him looking up into his beautiful eyes.
" Yes.. getting drunk made me feel happy at least for a night. But I have you now Ryland I don't need any of that in my life.." he gently kissed my forehead and I felt the sparks again.
" Is that why you had so many hook ups also?" Shane gulped and was looking at me with sad eyes which broke my heart.
" Yeah.. I used all of those people to make myself feel better.." he said. He tightened his grip around my waist.
" Babty don't feel bad about it. It's in the past. Everyone makes mistakes." I told him and he smiled at me.
" I know. Thank you Ry.. for everything. I don't know where I would be right now without you."  I bit my lip.
" You're welcome Shaney. So what happened last night after I got drunk?" I felt Shane's body tense up.
" Well uh.. after you chugged that punch. A girl I knew at one point came up to me.. she started flirting with me and I told her to go away.." he said.
" Okay.. what did I do?" I asked.
" Nothing I looked around and realized you was gone so I started looking for you all around the house... I was starting to panic and then I ran into Garrett.. he said you was going outside.. I ran outside and people were yelling jump then I heard a splash.." Shane was obviously having trouble telling me all of this. His whole body was tense.
" I jumped into the pool while I was drunk? And nobody tried to stop me.." I said looking at Shane.
" That's how people are at parties they are there to get fucked up they don't care about anyone." He said. And I frowned.
" So you saved me?" Shane nodded.
" I jumped into the pool and dragged you out of it. I realized you wasn't breathing so I did CPR and eventually you started coughing up the water..." Shane looked upset. I almost died from going to a stupid party.
" You saved my life Shaney. I love you." I said trying to lighten the mood. He smiled at me with tear filled eyes.
" I love you too Ryland... so much."

You got to meOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara