⑬. Sick boyfriend

I know I already wrote a cringe sick day imagine at the beginning of this book. But I'm sick right now and just kinda wanted to hopefully improve it (probably not oh well)

Hope you enjoy! 💕☺️

Type: Fluffy

Prompt: Y/bfs sick and y/n cares for him

Word count: 489

✦•·····················•✦•··················•✦

"Okay, I think I've got everything," you mumbled to yourself.

Placing the grocery bags on the counter, you began unpacking each one. Medication, Gatorade, Popsicles – everything was there. Y/bf was currently sick, and you hated seeing him in pain or discomfort, so you had taken it upon yourself to nurse him back to health.

"Y/n?" Y/bf called from down the hallway.

Quickly, you packed everything onto a tray and rushed it to the room where y/bf lay. He was huddled up on the couch, covered in blankets and surrounded by tissues.

"Awh, my poor baby," you cooed, placing the tray down on the ottoman.

"What's all this?" he inquired, sitting up and resting his back against a wall of pillows.

"This is everything you should need."

"Oh, y/n, you're too good to me."

"I am not! This is the least I can do."

Taking the medication off the tray, you poured the recommended dose into the small provided cup. Handing it over, y/bf made a disgusted face.

"Thank you. I really hate this stuff, but I know it's what I need."

"I'm sorry. I wish they made it taste at least a little bit better!"

Y/bf chuckled, followed by a cough.

"Could you distract me? Or just motivate me?"

"Uhm, I'll give you a kiss?"

"Y/n, I'm sick, remember?"

"One kiss won't hurt me, babe, I've got the immune system of a horse!"

"A horse? Do they have good immune systems?"

"I don't know, y/bf, they seem strong, just drink the medicine," you said, slightly flustered.

He laughed before throwing back the medicine in the cup, wincing at the taste. Being prepared, you had an open water bottle ready.

"There you go. I'm going to run you a bath. We need to help that fever."

"But, y/n, you're forgetting something," he smirked, puckering his lips.

"Of course, how could I forget?"

Softly, you kissed him back, only making him want more.

"This isn't fair. I hate being sick," y/bf huffed.

"Me too. I hate seeing you sick."

"Will you join me in the bath?" he pleaded, pouting his bottom lip.

You playfully sighed before heading into the bathroom and turning on the water. After joining him for a bath, you both bundled up and got ready for bed.
The next morning, y/n entered your shared room from the couch where he had slept.

"Good morning, beautiful. I'm feeling so much better thanks to you," he said, placing a kiss on your forehead.

You groaned, feeling soreness radiating from your throat.

"I'm not."

"Oh no. Is Miss 'Horse Immunity' sick?" y/bf let out a light-hearted chuckle.

"Oh, shut up," you grumbled, playfully throwing a pillow at him.

"Well, I guess it's time for me to care for you."

I️ tried but that was so cheesy!! Oh well I'll try and write a better one today. -R 💕