①④④. Loss

Requested by @MissMathilde15! 💕 Hope Its alright!! Leave me some requests:) Hope you all have a great day/night!! 💕

Y/bfm: Your Boyfriends Mom
y/bfb: Your Boyfriends Brother

Type: Sad but fluff

Prompt: when Y/bf loses his brother it's up to y/n to comfort him

Word Count: 458

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

While shopping around the store, your phone suddenly rang, and your stomach dropped as you heard the news. Y/bfm informed you that y/bfb had passed away and pleaded with you to come over as soon as possible to comfort y/bf, who was heartbroken.
Already being at the store, you impulsively grabbed some of his favorite treats and quickly rushed to his house. Upon arrival, you let yourself in through the front door, not wanting to bother the rest of the grieving family. Running up the stairs, you directed yourself down the hall to y/bf's closed door and lightly knocked, but there was no response.

"Y/bf, can I come in?" you called out.

"Come in," you heard a muffled voice say.

Opening the door, you saw y/bf lying on his bed, his room dark with closed blinds and lights off. He didn't turn to face you; he just laid face-first on his bed.

"Hey y/bf, I just heard. I'm so sorry," you sighed, sitting on the end of his bed.

"It's okay, not your fault," he sniffed, his voice weak from crying.

Not knowing what else to say, you rested your hand on his back.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" you asked, rubbing small circles on his back.

"Lay with me awhile?"

You crawled into the bed next to him, laying on your back as he rested his head on your stomach, tightly wrapping his arms around your waist, tears falling from his eyes.

"I miss him so much," he cried, breaking your heart.

"He misses you too, I know it. But he'll always be with you."

"I was so close to him. I just want him back," y/bf cried.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry. But don't worry, you'll see him again someday."

"I just... I can't believe he's gone. We were best friends. Promise me you won't ever leave me," he pleaded, making your heart melt.

"I'd never leave you. I'll always be right here with you," you cooed, kissing his forehead.

"Okay, good. I can't imagine losing another person who I love," he choked , tears forming in his eyes once again.

"Oh y/bf, I promise I won't leave you. Don't cry," you cooed, making him smile a bit.

"Is there anything else I can do?"

"Stay with me?."

"Of course."

Sorry I ran out of ideas a the end sorry!! Leave me some requests!!