㊶. Nicknames

Hope you enjoy this little thingy! Sorry I've been so inactive I was just diagnosed with panic disorder so i'm trying to deal with that. But i'm getting better so I should be uploading more!

Lmaoooo this is cringe

Type: Fluff

Prompt: One day as y/n and y/bf are laying on the couch y/bf decides to give y/n a nickname, resulting in y/n returning the favor as she gives him a nickname as well.

Word Count: 279

✦•·····················•✦•···············•✦

"Hey, y/n, we should give each other nicknames," y/bf randomly suggested, resting his head on your lap.

"That's random, but alright. You go first," you laughed, eagerly awaiting his reply.

Y/bf sat there for a moment, appearing deep in thought.

"Alright, I have two."

"Go on."

"Princess. Because you deserve to be treated like royalty, and you're the fairest maiden in the land," he stated.

"Next is bunny—"

"Bunny?! Why bunny?" You laughed, interrupting y/bf.

"Because bunnies are always so cute and cuddly. They always look so happy and huggable," he gushed, making your face turn red.

"Alright, now it's your turn."

You sat there for a moment, trying to come up with the perfect name.

"Okay, first is Bear. Because bears are tough and cuddly and just so cute!" You explained, watching his face turn pink.

"Hey, bears are tough!"

"I mean, yeah, but that's not why I want to use the nickname," you teased.

"You're just mad, cute little bunny."

"Hey, watch it, bear."

Sorry for that! Ill get the requests up then some better imagines! Love u guys!