⑧⑨. First date

Requested by @lukeybabe68 💕😊 hope you like it!

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/n and y/bfs first date :)

Word Count:

                                                            ✦•······················•✦•····················•✦

Today marked your first date with y/c, a person who not only held the title of your crush but also your best friend for the past few years.
Promptly at 7, just as he promised, he arrived, carrying a stunning bouquet of flowers that he handed to you as you opened the front door.

"Thank you! They're beautiful!" You beamed, inhaling the fragrance of the freshly colored flowers. He extended his hand, and the two of you walked to the car, where he opened the door for you, embodying the gentleman he was.

"So where are we going?" you inquired.

"You'll see," he replied with a smirk, setting the course for your destination.

Upon arrival, a sense of familiarity washed over you as you observed the surroundings. He parked in a small lot, opening the car door for you before leading you onto the grass. To your delight, he had chosen a stunning park that offered a panoramic view of the city. On your left, a beautifully set picnic awaited, laden with food ready to be savored.

"Oh, y/c, I love it!" you exclaimed, admiring the picturesque park.

"Does it look familiar?" he asked, guiding you over to the blanket.

"It does!" you confirmed, lying down beside him.

"It's the park where we first met," he revealed, opening the picnic basket.

"Aw, y/c, you're so cute!"

Y/c unpacked a variety of delectable dishes and desserts, arranging them enticingly in front of you, inviting you to indulge.

"This is delicious!" you praised, taking another bite.

"Thanks, I made it myself," he confessed, savoring his own meal.

As you chatted and shared this delicious feast, your connection deepened with every passing moment. After finishing your meal, you wandered to the nearby playground and sat on a bench, marveling at the sunset.

"This was amazing, thank you so much," you expressed your gratitude, resting your head on his shoulder.

"Thanks for agreeing to come. I can't believe we're finally on our first date; I've wanted this since the day we first met," he beamed, leaning his head against yours.

"Me too. I still remember the first time I saw you; I thought you were so cute," you confessed, revisiting that cherished memory.

"I did too! That's why I brought you that dandelion," he chuckled.

Y/c lifted his head, prompting you to meet his gaze. Time seemed to slow as he leaned in, tenderly kissing you, sending sparks coursing through your body. You couldn't help but smile as you settled back onto his shoulder.

Best. Date. Ever.

THope that was ok! Let me know what you guys would like to see.