⑨⑤. Makeup

Type: Fluuuff

Prompt: Y/n convinces y/bf to let her do his makeup

Word Count: 377

                                                             ✦•······················•✦•····················•✦

It was a lazy afternoon, and you and y/bf were simply enjoying each other's company. After sitting in comfortable silence for a while, you came up with an idea.

"Hey, y/bf, can I do your makeup?" you asked, absentmindedly playing with his hair as he rested his head in your lap.

"I guess," he replied.

"Okay, I'll grab the stuff!" you exclaimed, dashing off to get your makeup.

You returned with your makeup bag and laid out all the products on the bed.

"What have I gotten myself into?" y/bf sighed, sitting down in front of you.

You began by applying foundation to his face, trying not to laugh at his reactions.

"It's so cold!" he protested, scrunching up his nose.

"Stop, you're ruining it," you chuckled, continuing to apply the foundation.

After the foundation, you moved on to concealer and some light contouring.

"Am I kissable yet?" he joked, puckering his lips.

"Mmm, no," you teased, moving away from his face.

"Hmph."

"But you will be when I'm finished," you assured him, returning to his makeup.

Once you were done, you handed him a small hand mirror so he could see his face. His mouth dropped open, and he covered it with his hand.

"I'm beautiful!"

"You were always beautiful."

"Am I kissable now?" he asked, leaning closer to your face.

"Yes, but I don't want lipstick on my face," you giggled, pushing your hands against his chest to stop him.

He was stronger, though, and he kissed your cheek, leaving a large lipstick mark.

"Y/bf, I said no," you whined, attempting to wipe it off.

"You're just too cute," he cooed, showering your face with kisses, this time landing on your forehead.

"Hey!" you exclaimed, pushing him away.

Unfortunately, he was again too strong, covering your face in kisses, leaving lipstick marks all over your face, and somehow even on your arms.

"Great, now I have to get in the shower," you sighed, not saying anything else as you headed to the bathroom.

"I'll come with you!" he yelled, running after you.

Haha that ending :P Hope you enjoyed it! Have a great day!