⑥②. Tickle Fight

Hope you guys enjoy this short little story! Send me any requests! Love u all so much! 💕

Type: Fluff

Prompt: a Tickle fight between y/n and y/bf,

Word Count: 420

✦•······················•✦•····················•✦

"Y/bf, stop!" you squealed, leaping onto your bed.

"You can't escape the tickle monster!" he chuckled, creeping closer.

Your peaceful movie night with y/bf had taken an unexpected turn when he discovered your ticklish side. This had led to a wild chase throughout the entire house, culminating in your room.

"Y/bf, I won't kiss you for a year!" you threatened, using a pillow as a shield.

"Who's y/bf? I'm the tickle monster," he growled playfully, arms raised like a menacing creature.

In a bold move, you dropped off the bed, only to be ensnared by y/bf's arms.

"No, stop it!" you laughed, attempting to squirm free.

"Never!" he roared, relentlessly tickling your sides.

"Please, I'll do anything!" you pleaded between fits of laughter.

"Anything?" he asked, sitting on your stomach and holding your arms down. (All family-friendly, of course 😄)

"Yes!" you yelled in agreement, your heart racing from all the running.

"You have to tell me 5 reasons you love me," he smirked, releasing your arms.

"Fine."

"I love you because... You're incredibly handsome and intelligent, you always make me feel safe and protected, your kindness knows no bounds, and your smile brightens my world," you earnestly shared.

"Okay, good enough," he smiled, kissing your nose and stepping off your stomach.

"Oh, I almost forgot something," you said mischievously.

"What is it?" he curiously inquired.

Before he could react, you pushed him down and sat on his chest, holding his arms in place, mirroring his earlier move.

"You also let me win," you giggled, your face now just inches from his.

"Love you too," he sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Now, you have to share 5 things," you playfully commanded.

"Oh, alright," he sighed, his mouth betraying a hidden smile.

"I love you because... You're the most gorgeous girl I've ever met, your eyes light up beautifully when you talk about things you love, you look like an angel when you're asleep, and you're everything I've ever wanted," he confessed with a warm smile.

"You're too sweet," you cooed, resting your head on his chest.

"Oh, wait, I almost forgot something!" he exclaimed.

"What is it now?" you asked, curious.

"I love how you run from the tickle monster!" he declared, playfully tickling your neck.

I hope that was ok!! Leave any requests! 💕