⑦⑦. "Cuddles?"

Requested by @Z0333Y 😁💕

Sorry if it's cheesy, i swear all my imagines are the samee

Type: Fluff

Prompt (s):"Is that my shirt?" & "Oh I know that smile, what do you want?"

Word Count: 307

                                                                 ✦•······················•✦•····················•✦

I It was a cold, rainy night, perfect for staying indoors. Y/bf appeared to be reading a book on your bed, or so you thought. The sound of the stairs creaking sidetracked you from your movie. You turned around to see y/bf fiddling with his fingers as he approached you.

"Heyy y/n," he smiled, sitting down next to you.

"Oh, I know that smile. What do you want?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Cuddle?" he begged, sticking out his bottom lip.

"How could I say no to you?" you tittered.

"Yess!" he exclaimed, picking you up bridal style and carrying you into your room.

"Is that my shirt?" Y/bf asked, pointing to a piece of black cloth peeking out from under your bed.

"Yeah," you answered, picking it up to show him.

"I was looking for this!" he admitted, clutching the shirt from your hands.

"Sorry, I just really like it. It reminds me of you," you apologized.

"In that case, I want you to have it. That way, you'll never forget me," he responded, handing you the shirt.

"Thank you," you smiled, hugging him tightly.

After ending the hug, you slipped the shirt over your head, his scent filling your nose.

"You look so cute and small," he cooed, holding his arms out for you.

"In that case, you'll have to protect me if I'm so small," you joked, crawling into his open arms.

"I'll always be here to protect you, no matter what," he replied.

"Good," you smiled, softly kissing his lips.

I had no idea how to end it so... ya.. hope that was ok!!