㉙. I think I love you (Crush)

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/n and y/c are best friends, but will all that change once y/c tells y/n his biggest secret?

✦•·····················•✦•···············•✦

"Ooo, that one looks like a smiley face!" You exclaimed, pointing up at the star-filled sky.

"Hey, would you look at that, it does!" Y/c chuckled.

The two of you had a cherished ritual of stargazing every Friday night during the summer months.

"I never want this to end," Y/c contently sighed, glancing over at you.

"Me neither. These are the best nights, just you and me," you admitted, trying to hide your blushing face.

"I remember the first time we did this. It was so much fun; I didn't want it to end," Y/c recalled, giving you a quick smile.

"Aww, you still remember that?"

"Of course, how could I forget?"

Both of you lay there in the stillness of the crisp night air, the melodious chirping of crickets lightly filling the atmosphere.

"Y/n," Y/c muttered, sitting up.

"Yeah?" You replied, waiting for his next words.

"I-I think I love you," he stammered, looking at you with admiration.

"You... what?"

"I think I'm in love with you... hell, I know I am."

"I thought you'd never feel the same way," you confessed, your face feeling as if it was on fire.

"You... Love me too?"

"Ever since 5th grade."

Before you knew it, his lips crashed onto yours, sending sparks through your entire body.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that," he murmured, pulling away.

"You have no idea," you agreed.

"Y/n, I know this might be a little soon, but, would you... like to go out? Like on a date?" he asked, restlessly fidgeting with his hand.

"I'd love to!" You exclaimed, throwing your arms around him.

Finally, your wish had come true.

Sorry if that was cringe!! I just got carried away! Leave any requests below! Love you all! 💕💕