①④⑦. Pictures

Hope you guys like it!! Thanks for reading, it means a lot to me! 💕😊 please leave me some requests!

Type; Fluff

Prompt: y/n and y/bf go through one another's camera rolls

Word Count: 359

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

It was a late Saturday night, and you and y/bf were bored out of your minds. While scrolling through some "What to do when you're bored with your boyfriend" articles, you stumbled upon a fun idea: "Go through each other's camera roll."

"Hey, y/bf, wanna go through each other's camera roll?" you asked, flopping on the couch next to him.

"Sure, sounds fun," he agreed.

You both swapped phones and began swiping through each other's pictures. The first thing you noticed about y/bf's pictures was that they were all of you. You remembered him taking some of the pictures, but there were many you never knew he had taken when you were off guard.

(The intention is cute, not creepy!)

The pictures varied from you at the beach, you dancing in the rain, to you cuddled up on the couch asleep. There were tons of pictures.

"Y/bf, what are all these?" you inquired, swiping through the photos.

"Oh, I just take pictures of you when you're being cute," he explained, continuing to scroll through your phone.

"Stalker much?" you laughed.

"But there's a picture from every day; there are over 100!" you exclaimed, showing him the screen.

"Well, you look cute every day. See, this one's from this morning," he smiled, showing you his most recent picture.

The picture was of you from that morning, curled up on the couch with a hot chocolate, watching the rain hit the window.

"That's a really good picture!"

"It's only good because you're in it," he chuckled.

"Gosh, you're adorable," you cooed, scooting closer into his side.

"No, you're adorable. Just look at all my pictures."

Y/bf then pulled out his phone, snapping a photo of you nuzzled into his side.

"What was that for?" you groaned, rubbing your eyes from the bright flash.

"Just another reason to remember why I love you."

Hope you liked it!! 💕 Leave me some requests!