㊿. Autumn Walk

This was requested by @The-Princess-Of 💕
Hope it's not too bad! 😬💕

Type: Fluff

Prompt: On a beautiful autumn's day y/n and y/bf decide to take a walk, play in leaves, and get a nice warm drink.

Word Count: 660

✦•·····················•✦•···············•✦

"C'mon, hurry up!" you urged, tugging at your boyfriend's sleeve.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming," he chuckled, holding the door open for you.

It was a perfect autumn evening, with colorful leaves falling to the ground and the sun beginning to set over the horizon—a wonderful evening for a walk.

"It's beautiful out here," you exclaimed in awe, taking in the stunning scenery.

"It's almost as beautiful as you," your boyfriend smiled as you both strolled hand in hand down the sidewalk.

As you walked, you came across a park with colorful leaves scattered on the ground.

"Let's go make a leaf pile!" your boyfriend suggested enthusiastically, pulling you toward the park.

While you were scooping up leaves for the pile, your boyfriend playfully decided to put some leaves down the back of your shirt.

"Hey! Oh, you're gonna get it!" you smirked, chasing him with a pile of leaves in your arms.

"You'll never catch me!" he hollered, sticking his tongue out as he sprinted in the opposite direction.

Just then, you had an idea.

"Ow!!" you cried, tumbling to the ground and clutching your foot.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" He ran back to you, and as he knelt, you chucked the pile of leaves in his face.

"Haha, gotcha!"

Before you knew it, your boyfriend had you in his arms, heading for one of the leaf piles.

"Y/bf, no! I'm sorry!" you cried, attempting to get out of his grip.

Unfortunately for you, he didn't listen and jumped into the pile with you still in his arms.

"I hate you," you teased, pushing his shoulder.

"Oh, come on, you know you love me," he smirked.

"Hmm, no," you joked, standing up and then sprinting away.

"Hey! Get back here!" he called, running after you.

After a minute or so of running, you heard your boyfriend yell, "Y/n, if you stop, I'll buy you a hot chocolate!"

"Promise?!" you yelled back.

"Promise!"

You ceased running, waiting for him to catch up.

"Finally," he sighed, trying to catch his breath.

"I believe you owe me a hot chocolate."

"A deal is a deal," he chuckled, wrapping an arm around your waist as you walked to the nearest
cafe.

...

"Here you are," your boyfriend said, placing your hot chocolate in front of you.

"Thank you! Also, I do love you," you smirked, taking a sip of the warm drink.

"I think that's the most exercise I've ever gotten," your boyfriend sighed, sitting in the seat across from you.

"Me too. When we get home, let's go straight to bed," you suggested, earning a laugh from your boyfriend.

...

"I should've kept my hot chocolate cup to keep my hands warm."

"Here, let me warm them up for you," your boyfriend took your hands in his, blowing on them and rubbing them together.

"I could just put them in my pockets, you know?" you giggled.

"That's not very gentlemanly," he remarked, continuing to blow on your hands.

"You're so kind, but I'm still cold," you admitted sheepishly.

"Well, hop on my back; we need to get my love home!" he exclaimed, bending down so you could hop on.

As soon as you got on, he took off running, scaring the life out of you!

"Y/bf, slow down!" you yelled, hiding your face in his shoulder.

"I can't slow down knowing you're cold!"

He continued to run until you you were a couple feet from your house.

"My hero."

"Anything for you." He smiled

Ahhh sorry that wasn't good! Let me know if you want another! Love you all!!! 💕