①⑤⑥. Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop (Crush's P.O.V)

I was listening to 'Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop' by Landon Pigg, hope it's not too terrible ! 😊
All of the italicized sentences are the song lyrics :)

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Falling in love at a coffee shop.

Word Count: 823

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

I think that possibly maybe I'm falling for you,
Yes there's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you.

It had been a few months since I met y/n and I had to admit I was falling for her, rather hard as she was one of the only things I thought about.

I've seen the path that your eyes wander down, I wanna come too. I think that possibly maybe I'm falling for you.

Her eyes are filled with life, a new discovery around corner of the way. Just the thought of not being able to experience everything with her kills me, now I really think I've fallen for her.

No one understands me quite like you do, through all of the shadowy corners of me.

Y/n and I know each other so well. She is the only person who understands me, always helping me through anything that comes my way.

I never knew just what it was about this old coffee shop I love so much, all of the while I never knew.

I had always loved the old coffee shop around the corner from my house, and I had no clue why. The coffee wasn't incredible and it's not like I knew anyone working there, although me and y/n tend to go there quite often together, even today as I currently sat down waiting for her to arrive.

I think that possibly maybe I'm falling for you,
Yes there's a chance that I've fallen quite hard over you.

Now thinking about it I think I have truly fallen for y/n. Not just falling for her lightly, falling head over heels.

I've seen the waters that makes your eyes shine, now I'm shining too. Because oh because I've fallen quite hard over you.

Me and y/n know each other so well I can name everything that makes me smile. Whenever she smiles I can't help but smile too, she's so beautiful. Now I know I've completely fallen for her.

If I didn't know you I'd rather not know, if I couldn't have you I'd rather be alone.

I can't imagine if I hadn't met y/n, I'd be miserable. She's the light of my life, don't forget the love of my life. If I didn't know her I'd rather never meet her, I couldn't imagine not being able to be her one and only.

I never knew just what it was about this old coffee shop I love so much, all of the while I never knew, I never knew, it was you.

As I sat alone in the coffee shop waiting for y/n it hit me, I loved this coffee shop because of her! This was where we first met, where we spent most of our time together, our own special place.
This was it, I had to tell her how I feel.
Nervously waiting I suddenly the bell on the door ring, turning around I saw y/n smiling and waving at me.
Smiling back I motioned for her to come sit down as I had already ordered her drink.

"Hey! Is that for me?" She asked, hugging me before looking at the second cup of coffee in front of me.

"Yep! Hope that's ok, you order the same thing every time." I smile, rubbing the back of my neck.

"That's so sweet! You're honestly the best." She exclaims, taking her coffee into her hands before sitting across from me.

We continued to talk with the usual conversations until I finally felt it was time to tell her, tell her how much I loved her.

"Hey uh y/n there's something I gotta tell you." I stutter, barley able to speak.

"What is it?" She ask, her face slightly dropping.

"Well just promise me this won't ruin our friendship." I say, nervously tugging at my fingers.

"Of course." She smiles, putting her hand over mine.

"Y/n I love you. As in I want to be yours and I want you to be mine." I explained, my cheeks now burning.

She sat there in silence for a few minutes before throwing a crumpled up napkin at my head, my heart now sinking.

"About time! I love you too." She laughed, taking me by surprise.

"I though you would say no." I admitted, sheepishly smiling.

"Why would I say no? You're the only guy I'd ever want or need." She smiled, placing both her hands in mine.

Not only had we met at the coffee shop, we had now fallen in love at the same shop.

Hope that was alright! Thanks so much for reading, I literally love every single one of you.