⑥③. Wisdom Teeth

Type: Fluffff

Prompt: Y/bf gets his wisdom teeth out

Word Count:

I know people have different reactions to anesthesia so just bare with me

✦•······················•✦•····················•✦

"I'm so nervous," Y/bf whispered, squeezing your hand as you both sat in the waiting room.

"Don't worry, everything's going to be just fine," you cooed, gently running your fingers through his hair.

Y/bf was on the verge of getting his wisdom teeth removed, and he was visibly anxious. The idea of being put to sleep and the dreaded dentist's chair made him uneasy.

"Y/bf," the receptionist called, stepping into the waiting room.

"Don't worry, you'll be okay," you assured him, planting one last kiss on his cheek.

About an hour later, the dentist came out to escort you and Y/bf's mom to the procedure room. He led both of you down the hallway to where Y/bf was.

...

"Hi, Mom. Hi, Y/n," Y/bf slurred as you entered the room.

While Y/bf's mom conversed with the nurses, you took a seat beside Y/bf.

"Hey, Y/bf! How are you feeling?" you asked, wrapping your hand around his.

"Tired," he mumbled, attempting to pull you down onto the chair beside him.

"Oh, Y/bf, I don't think I'm allowed to sit there," you giggled, gently withdrawing your hand.

"But I want to cuddle," he whined, reaching out his arms like a toddler.

"We can cuddle later," you chuckled.

After some effort, involving the help of four people, you finally managed to get Y/bf into the car without any issues.

"Can we get McDonald's?" Y/bf demanded, pressing his face against the car window.

"No, honey, you can't eat yet," his mom explained, focusing on the road.

"Hmph," he grumbled, crossing his arms.

"Mom, guess what?" Y/bf piped up, quickly changing the subject from food.

"What is it?" she smiled.

"Did you know that Y/n is my girlfriend?" he asked, resting his head on your shoulder.

"I did know that," Y/bf's mom laughed, making you join in.

"Yeah, she's so pretty," Y/bf cooed, running his hand through your hair.

"Aw, Y/bf, you're too sweet," you cooed, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"You guys are so cute!" Y/bf's mom chimed in, causing your cheeks to turn pink.

A brief moment of silence ensued before Y/bf spoke again.

"Y/n," he whined, tugging at your sleeve.

"What is it?" you asked.

"Can we cuddle now?"

"Right now? In the car?" you inquired, feeling slightly uncomfortable with the idea.

He nodded, extending his arms once more. You finally gave in, resting your head on his chest.

"This is nice," Y/bf sighed, wrapping his arms around your waist. You nodded, trying to avoid eye contact with Y/bf's mom.

After ten minutes of awkwardly avoiding her gaze, Y/bf had fallen asleep. You gently moved his arms off you, using your lap as a pillow for his head.

"He really loves you, you know," Y/bf's mom smiled, looking at you in the rearview mirror.

You blushed, not quite sure how to respond. Y/bf's mom must have noticed because she immediately changed the subject.

"Not to be too forward, but I'd love to have you in the family!" she exclaimed.

"I hope to one day! I love your family so much; you've all been so kind to me," you said, softly running your hand through Y/bf's hair.

"We all love you, but not as much as Y/bf. He never stops talking about you," Y/bf's mom laughed, pulling into their driveway.

"My mom would say the same thing; she never gets a break from hearing about him," you giggled, causing Y/bf's mom to laugh too.

Both of you carried Y/bf inside and laid him on the couch. After bidding goodbye to Y/bf's mom, you were about to leave when you heard your name being called.

"Y/n, come here," Y/bf whined, struggling to stand up to reach you.

"Hey, Y/bf, I'm right here. You need to lie down," you cooed, taking a seat next to him.

"Can you please stay?" Y/bf pleaded, holding onto your arm.

"I'd love to, but I don't want to overstay my welcome," you explained, gently tracing your finger along his cheek.

"Oh, Y/n, don't be silly; you're always welcome here!" Y/bf's mom exclaimed, walking into the living room.

"Yayyy, you can stay!" Y/bf smiled, laying his head on your legs.

"Can we cuddle again?" he whined, giving you his best puppy-dog eyes.

"Sure," you smiled, letting him rest his head on your chest.

"I love you," he mumbled, planting a kiss on your neck.

"I love you too," you replied, smiling and kissing his forehead.

Hope that was ok! Send me any requests! (I'm in need of some :P) 
Love you all!!!