㉞. Crush (boy P.O.V)

I've never seen really seen a story that had a boy having a crush on the reader so I decided to try it out! So instead of saying you in will say y/n. The boy in the story is also your crush 😏💕

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/c has had a crush on y/n for a while now, him absolutely going weak in the knees whenever she was around. Today he finally decides today's the day, the day he's going to tell him her feelings.

Word Count: 470

This is in y/cs Point Of View :)

✦•·····················•✦•···············•✦

(In y/c's POV)

"She's quite stunning, isn't she?" I marveled, watching y/n walk past the table where she sat. My friends all sighed in unison.

"Just go talk to her!" One friend encouraged, giving me a friendly nudge.

"I really want to... but she's just so beautiful," I sighed, stealing another quick glance at y/n.

"She is pretty, but you have a chance," my other friend explained.

"You really think so?"

"Yep."

"For sure."

"Totally."

My friends' unanimous reassurance bolstered my confidence.

"Should I... go talk to her?" I stumbled, gradually rising from my chair. My friends all agreed, leaving me with no other option.

...

"Hey, y/n," I mumbled, slowly approaching her table.

"Oh, hey, y/c!" She greeted me with a warm smile.

"Her eyes, they're gorgeous. I can't believe I'm actually talking to her," I thought to myself, before speaking again.

"So, I was wondering... could I possibly get your number?" I stuttered, my cheeks turning bright red.

"Of course!" Y/n exclaimed, taking my phone from my outstretched hand and typing her number into it.

"I'll, uh, text you later tonight!" I said, waving goodbye to y/n.

"I can't believe it! I got y/n's number!" I thought as I confidently walked back to the table where my friends sat.

"I did it. I got her number!" I shouted, causing my friends to cheer.

*Later that night*

I wanted to text her so badly, but nerves were starting to kick in.

"C'mon, y/c, you've got this," I told myself, drawing out my phone.

"Hey, it's y/c!" I texted y/n, anxiously awaiting a reply.

Within seconds, she answered back.

"Hey! I was getting nervous you'd never text me!"

"She was actually waiting for me!" I exclaimed to myself before replying.

"Oh, sorry for worrying you! I was wondering, would you like to maybe go see a movie?"

My heart was now pounding. What if she said no? I was disrupted by my phone buzzing.

"I'd love to!! I can't believe my crush asked me out!" She texted, leaving me utterly speechless.

I couldn't believe it... my crush liked me.

Hope you enjoyed this little thing!! Hope it wasn't too bad and confusing!! Leave any requests below!! Love you guys 💕