➀➂➈. Girlfriend Tag

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Requested by @ZO33Y! Hope you guys like it! In this part your boyfriends a popular youtuber. Please leave me some requests as I'm going on vacation soon and need to get some parts ready. 💕💕 thanks for reading!

Word Count: 462

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

"Hey, guys! Welcome back to my channel! Today, I'll be doing the girlfriend tag with my beautiful girlfriend, y/n!" He exclaimed, motioning for you to join him on camera.

"Hi," you waved, giggling at his energy.

"Okay, so I have a series of questions that the viewers sent in. Whoever gets the least amount correct has to do a challenge," he smirked, drumming his fingers together.

"What? You never told me that!" You protested, playfully hitting his chest.

"Well, I didn't tell you because you would've said no!" He defended.

"Okay, first question: What's the other person's worst fear?"

"Yours is someone breaking in," you confidently stated, making him smirk.

"Yep, that's it! Yours is... clowns?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nope! It's [enter your worst fear here]."

"Dang it! Point for y/n," he sighed, and you jumped happily up and down.

"Okay, what's y/n's favorite color?" Y/bf said, reading the question.

"Easy! It's [enter your favorite color]," he smiled.

"Correct! Point to y/bf," you cheered.

After asking each other many more questions, you eventually won, only by 2 points.

"Now you have to do the punishment," you evilly smirked, rubbing your hands together.

"Oh, I totally forgot," he grumbled.

"What is the punishment?" You curiously asked.

"You get to throw a carton of eggs at me," he replied, handing you the egg carton.

"Yes! Let's go now," you exclaimed, grabbing the camera.

You both set up his tripod outside, and then you got ready to throw, making sure to aim before you released each egg.
The first egg hit him straight in the back of the head, and the next one landed right on his back. You continued to throw until the egg carton was empty, never missing a shot.

"Well, as you guys can tell, I'm covered in egg right now, so I'm going to end this video and take a shower," he laughed, standing in front of the camera.

Before he shut off the camera, he pulled you into a bear hug, covering you in egg.

"Y/bf! Now I'm all messy," you shrieked, attempting to get out of his grasp.

"We're a team!" He said, swaying back and forth as you hugged.

"Okay, well, we'll see you guys later. Thanks for watching!" Y/bf said, waving to the camera.

"I can't believe you hugged me," you grumbled, walking into the bathroom.

"I'm sorry; I just couldn't resist. You're too cute," he defended, hugging you once again.

Hope that was good!! 💕