①⑥④. *My Love

Another winner of the smut writing contest! Cred to the amazing AnnieMcClory!

Let me know what'd you'd like to see next, fluff, angst, more smut? <3

R/N: random name
F/C: favorite city
E/C: eye color

Type: Smut!

Prompt: Its Y/n's first time and y/bf wants to make sure its perfect.

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

Y/bf POV

Y/N and I have been dating for a year and a half. She's the best thing in my life. We have a cute apartment together in F/C.
Tonight Y/N came home from work in a sour mood. She said that her coworker was a jerk and stole her idea for a new project. I hate seeing her like this. When she's upset she gets so worked up and stressed. I never know how to help her feel better.

"Babe?" I say as I walk into our room. I see her sitting on our bed with her knees hugging her chest and her head down.

"Sweets. Don't be upset. Your boss knows you are smart and knows that R/N didn't come up with that idea."Y/N makes a groaning sound and says,

"Yeah I know. But I still feel like R/N is going to get the credit. I'm just stressing and thinking of the worst outcome." She sighs.I look at her and I feel a pang in my heart. If only she knew how much people admire her and think she's great.

I was lost in thought as she got up and started to get changed into her pajamas. An idea came to my mind. And what a great idea it was.  Slowly I walk behind her and and lightly put my hands on her waist.
She freezes but doesn't say anything. Very faintly I whisper in a deep voice

"You know, I know a way for you to feel less stressed." I then kiss her neck very lightly. "And what would that be?" Y/N says in a hushed voice. She seems flustered at my actions.

"How about I show you." I whisper. She nods softly.At that moment I turn her around and start kissing her with a passion. She kisses back. I lick her bottom lip and she opens her mouth. My tongue goes into her mouth and traces every inch of it. She sighs.

I use my hands to pull her closer to me. We have no space between us, her hand playing with my hair.I detach my mouth from hers and start kissing her jaw, then her neck. I kiss her neck until Y/N moans and I smirk knowing I found her sweet spot. I suck it roughly, leaving a mark. I start walking us towards the bed.

"Y/bf" she pants. "I've never, uh, done this before." I pause.

"Y/N we don't have to if you don't want to. I don't want to make you even more upset." She smiles sheepishly as she says, in a barely audible voice

"The thing is. I kinda want to." She blushes and looks down. Not gonna lie, Y/N's shyness turns me on. I caress her cheek and tilt her head up.

"Then lets do it." I whisper and smile. She smiles too. Then we're kissing again. This time it's even more passionate and filled with hunger.

I pick her up and set her on our bed. I start tugging at her shirt, very slowly in case she changes her mind. She bites my lip. I stop and look at her. Y/N's E/C eyes looked back at me mischievously.

"What was that for?" I say.

"Well, you were going too slow."

"Oh is that how we are going to do this?" I growl.

"Hmmm maybe." She smirks.

"Oh my sweet one, you are going to pay." I say in a deep, sensual voice.At that I pull her shirt off and furiously start kissing at her exposed chest. She emits a high pitched squeak in surprise. I kiss the patch of skin just north of her breasts.

As I do this I start to unclasp her bra. She helps me pull it off. I look at her bare breasts and start to feel a bit hard. She looks embarrassed.

"Y/N there is no need to be embarrassed. You are beautiful." She smiles and blushes. Very slowly, I start to kiss her right breast. I bite it ever so slightly and Y/N gasps. I smirk knowing I caused that sound. I switch to the other one, making sure to give them equal attention. As I continue to kiss her Y/N is lightly tugging at my shirt.
I help her take it off. Now it's my turn to be slightly embarrassed as Y/N stares at my abs. Her hand rubs my chest, feeling the muscles. I feel my erection grow in my pants.

"Y/N that's turning me on very much." I say. Y/N smiles very sweetly, and, innocently says, "Good."

That's it. I can't resist anymore!I kiss her again and also start to work my hands down to her waistband.

"Is this ok?" I say in between kisses. She replies by pulling them off. I kiss her stomach, her navel, then I make it to her thighs. I leave sloppy kisses as I make my way to her womanhood. I look up at her and her eyes are closed.

That signals me to continue. I use my teeth to take off her underwear. I find her already wet. Gently I kiss her area. She moans loudly at this action. I continue to kiss and as I do I add tongue and fingers. I'm pumping my fingers in and out as I'm kissing her clit. Y/N starts breathing heavily and gasping loudly as she releases into my mouth. I greedily take all of it in.

"Y/bf." She says. I look up at her. Y/N's eyes are still closed. It looks like she's on cloud nine.

"Yes love?" I say. She pants in pleasure and simply says,

"M-more?"

I stand up and take my pants and boxers off, letting my member spring out. Y/N's eyes widen.

"Th-that's supposed to fit in me?!" She says clearly nervous. My hand cups her cheek.

"Love, I won't hurt you. I promise that you'll be ok." I tenderly kiss her. Ahhh I love this girl. She is so adorable and caring and ugghhhh too much to list!! I would never hurt her.

I position my erection in between her legs and gently push in. Y/N's breath hitches as she clenches her jaw and squeezes her eyes shut. To distract from the pain I whisper sweet nothings into her ear as I pepper it with kisses.
Eventually she releases her breath and stops tensing. Thrusting in again she seems to hum in pleasure. I continue this when all the sudden she bucks her hips and moans "faster!" I slam into her again causing a scream. I thrust in and out as fast as I can.

"Babe, you feel so good" I say as my eyes roll back in my head.

"You're not so bad yourself." She pants out. While thrusting, I start to massage her breasts and kiss her collarbone.

"Y/bf! I think I'm about to—" she trails off, embarrassed at the word cum.

Feeling my self get close as well I start slamming in harder and faster. The noises being emitted from this room are a symphony to my ears .We both release at the same time. As we catch our breath, recovering from our highs Y/N puts her forehead against my chest. I wrap my arms around her and kiss the top of her head.

"Thank you. That seemed to do the trick" she giggles "I love you Y/bf."
I pull her close and kiss her head again.

"I love you so much Y/N. You're the light of my life." She kisses my chest and we fall asleep, cuddling in the others arms.

Hope you all enjoyed because ik i did! xx