①①⑥. Family Vacation

I know I wrote a similar one with a crush but these ones with a boyfriend, hope you guys enjoy it! Also sorry if this isn't how your family acts, I wrote it based on mine 😬  This is a longgggg one so maybe get some snacks lol

Y/m: Your mom
Y/d: Your dad
Y/a: Your Aunt
Y/u: Your uncle

Type: Fluff

Prompt: Y/bf joins Y/n on her family vacation.

Word Count: 1286

                         ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

This summer, your family had reserved a beautiful cabin surrounded by woods and overlooking an elegant lake. Your whole extended family would be attending, and your mother had urged you to bring y/bf, as he was essentially family too.
Once you arrived, you were amazed at how large the cabin was. Everyone had their own room, apart from you and y/bf. But that was okay; you wanted to share it with him.

"Want to go out on the lake or explore the forest?" Y/bf inquired, unpacking his luggage in your shared room.

"We could go out on the lake; my uncle's taking his boat out for tubing," you grinned, looking out the window at the incredible view.

"Sounds like fun," y/bf smiled, laying his hand on your lower back.

A couple of hours later, your uncle was prepared to take the boat out on the water. Just as you finished changing, you noticed the boat was about to leave the dock. You sprinted down the stairs and out to the dock, waving your arms, striving to get their attention.
Luckily, y/bf saw you and rapidly told them to stop.

"Sorry, guys!" You apologized, taking y/of hand as he helped you into the boat.

"No problem, couldn't go without our y/n," your uncle laughed, patting your back.

You and y/bf took your seats in the bow of the boat, obtaining the perfect view of the surrounding lake.

"This is gorgeous," you breathed, gazing at the beautifully ornate blue water.

"Almost as beautiful as you," y/bf smirked, pulling you onto his lap.

"You're so cheesy," you tease

"Oh, come on, you know you love it," he winked, kissing your cheek.

"Guess I do," you giggled, kissing his lips.

"What were you doing on the boat while I was gone?"

"Just talking with your uncle, we have a lot in common," he revealed.

That immediately made butterflies erupt into your stomach, knowing the boy of your dreams got along with your family.
First up on the tube was your cousin and his girlfriend. As you watched the two of them on the tube, you couldn't help but notice y/bf, nervously thumping his foot as he watched.

"Are you okay?" You asked, resting your hand on his knee.

"Uhm, just a little nervous, I've never been on a tube," he sheepishly chuckled.