➀➂➇. Highschool Reunion (Crush)

Requested by @disneyqueen369! Hope you guys enjoy, leave me some angst/fluff or whatever requests :)

——

Type: Fluff

Prompt: after a year apart y/n finally gets to see her high school crush

Word Count: 620

  ✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

It had been a year since you had graduated from high school, and the time had come for a high school reunion, even if it might seem a bit soon.

"I don't want to go; it's only been a year since I've seen these people," you sighed, finishing up your makeup.

"I know, right? We practically spent our entire lives together," your friend grumbled.

Once you were both ready, you got into the car and drove to the venue where the reunion would take place.

"Wow, quite a turnout," your friend gasped, opening the doors to reveal hundreds of people.

"I think everyone's here," you gulped, following your friend into the crowd.

Walking into the crowd, you were immediately greeted by your past classmates, seeing many familiar faces. You spent the beginning of the reunion catching up with old friends and peers. Suddenly, your friend nudged your arm, catching your attention.

"Ooo, y/n, look who I see," your friend smirked, pointing to the doors.

There you saw him, y/c. You had a crush on him ever since your freshman year, and you assumed you would outgrow it as you graduated, but the truth was you still liked him.

"Wow, he looks good," you blushed, gazing at the dashing y/c.

"You still like him, don't you?" your friend asked.

"Well, I mean, he's still cute, and -" You were cut off by your friend.

"Awww, you still love him!" She squealed, catching the eyes of a few people.

"Shhhh! Everyone can hear you," you grumbled, putting a hand over her mouth.

"You've got to go talk to him!"

"No way! He doesn't remember me," you sighed, pulling your arm away.

"Are you kidding? Y/n, did you see the way he used to look at you?"

"He never looked at me," you mumbled, quickly glancing in his direction.

"You never saw it?! He looked at you like you were his world, I bet you still are," she revealed.

Unexpectedly, you felt a tap on your shoulder, making you jump. Turning around, your eyes met his. It was y/c.

"Hey, y/n! Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he smiled, turning your legs into jelly.

"Hey! No, it's good; I get scared easily!" You lied, making him chuckle.

"You probably don't remember me, but I'm y/c," he said, holding out his hand.

"Of course, I remember you! I'm just surprised you remembered me!" You exclaimed, shaking his hand.

"I could never forget you!" He smiled.

After your reintroduction, you two began talking, completely forgetting about the party around you.

"So, did you come here alone?" Y/c asked, making you almost choke on your drink.

"I did. What about you?" You said, trying to stay calm.

"Yeah," he replied, and you breathed a sigh of relief.

You both sat there in silence for a few seconds, y/c finally breaking it.

"Hey, I know this might be a little soon, but would you want to grab coffee sometime?" he asked, and you internally screamed.

"I'd love to! Younger y/n is screaming right now," you blurted, regretting every word.

"Younger y/c is freaking out too. You know I had the biggest crush on you during high school," he nervously laughed.

"You did? So did I," you smiled, his face lighting up.

After that, the two of you went out for coffee, leading to many more dates in the future.

Hope that was alright, I ran out of storyline at the end 😬💕