①⑤①. Accidental Confessions (Crush)

I'm baaaack! I'm missed you all so much! But now I'm back and ready to write! Hope you guys enjoy this lol thing I wrote on the way home! Also 1k followers... HOLY SHOOOOOT!! I love you all so much!

Type: Fluff

Prompt: After coming off of anesthesia, Y/c admits his feelings.

Word Count: 826

✦•·························•✦•···························•✦

"Careful, y/c, use your crutches if you have to," you cautioned, carefully helping a loopy y/c up to his room.

"I don't need them, I'm a strong independent man," he scoffed, throwing down his crutch.

Y/c had just come out of foot surgery and was very loopy from the medication. His mom had some errands to run, so she asked you to watch over him since he couldn't be left alone.

"No, y/c, you need that," you sighed, attempting to pick it up without letting y/c fall over.

"I don't need it; you're my crutch," he explained, resting his arm on your head.

"Is that a height joke?"

"Maybe, you're just so small," he teased, poking your nose.

"Maybe you're just too tall!"

He didn't acknowledge your response, just clumsily fell against the wall.

"Y/c, careful! Let's get you to bed; you're going to hurt yourself," you said, helping y/c up the remaining stairs.

Leading him into his room, you laid him on his bed and placed a pillow under his casted leg.

"Do you need anything else?"

"Could you stay here with me?"

"Sure," you agreed, sitting on the end of his bed.

"No! Up here by me," he demanded, patting the bed next to him.

"Alright, alright, calm down," you chuckled, climbing into the spot next to him.

On the outside, you may have looked calm, but on the inside, you were screaming! Your crush had insisted that you lay with him, but he was under the influence of anesthesia, after all.

"That's better," he smiled, laying his head against your shoulder.

It was normal for him to do this since you were best friends and had been best friends since childhood.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling greeaat," he remarked, slurring his words.

"I bet you are," you snickered, remembering all the medication he had been given.

"Did you know that you're so pretty?"

"I am?" you followed up, blushing furiously.

"Mhm, I want to kiss you like all the time," he admitted, before continuing, "I also want you to be my girlfriend." He mumbled, looking at your lips.

You couldn't believe it! Had y/c just admitted his feelings for you? No, there's no way; he was just loopy, you thought.

"Oh.. I do too," you mumbled.

"Did you say something?"

"Uh, nope, nothing! Just talking to myself!" you lied.

"Oh, okay. Could you come cuddle me?" he asked, your heart still racing.

"S-sure."

"I wish I could always just hold you," he yawned, nuzzling his head in the crook of your neck as you lay on his chest.

Within minutes, he was asleep, still holding onto you as a child clings to their teddy bear. You didn't want to leave the warmth of his arms, but it was getting late, and the medicine would soon wear off, meaning he probably wouldn't remember asking to cuddle with you. Carefully, you moved his arms off you, hopped off the bed, and walked to the front door.

As you walked to your house, you couldn't help but think about what y/c had said. Did he really feel that way about you, or was he just loopy? Your mind was racing and didn't stop until you got home and got into bed, quickly falling asleep. Waking up, you rolled over to look at your phone, and your heart immediately sank.

"Hey y/n, please come over; I need to talk to you about last night :)."

Quickly, you got dressed and walked over to y/c's house, nervously anticipating what he had to say.

"Hey y/n, come on in! Y/c is upstairs," his mom greeted, hugging you as she opened the front door.

"Okay, thanks!" You smiled, walking up to his room.

Standing outside his door, you took a few deep breaths, gathering up some courage before walking into his room.

"Hey y/n," y/c greeted, waving as you entered.

"So what did you want to talk about?" you asked, walking over and sitting on the end of his bed.

"Yesterday I said some things, and it's a little embarrassing, but I just feel like I need to tell you."

"It's okay, I know you don't like me. You were all loopy."

"No, y/n, that's not it."

Slowly, he hobbled over to you, holding onto your shoulders for support.

"Y/n, I love you," he blurted, blushing as he stared into your eyes.

"I-I love you too!"

Who would've thought that loopy y/c would get normal y/c a new girlfriend?

Hope that was ok!!