The Daughters of Poseidon.

A/N: Okay, so to begin with, this is my first wattpad/fanfiction story, so feedback would be appreciated. Secondly, this account is co owned, so don't blame us if bits are similar. Also, I will update in 'my' POV (Amy), until my co owner makes her profile. thirdly, Don't Judge a book by its cover. Fourthly, If you'd like, you can ask questions for the character, BUT, don't ask questions that may reveal a plotline. Fifthly (If thats even a word :/ ) All rights go to Rick Riordan! Okay, mini Rant over.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------********************************************************************************************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Name: Caielle Amycus Aquarius Jackson.

Age: 14

Birthday: 16th of August, 1999

Hobbies: Swimming, drawing, reading, Singing, fighting, archery, Dagger-fighting.

Appearance: Normally Sea-green eyes, black/brown hair with natural aqua streaks that reaches the bottom of her back. tank top with an off the shoulder half tee, and shorts/jeans, with vans/converse/sneakers. has a belt that holds her daggers, and has a necklace of an arrow. When the necklace is opened, it turns into a real size bow and arrow. She also has 3 tattoo's on the bottom of her back of a skull, a lightning bolt and trident. (See powers and abilities for more information.)

Powers/Abilities: High senses, water manipulation, Control Elements ( Well technically just earth coz' Hades controls fire, Zeus air and poseidon water... yeah... ermm... Awkward.), Blessed with the powers of Zeus, hades and Poseidon (tattoo's) , metamorphmagus.

Additional info:

Nicknames:  Cai,Amy, Aqua, 

Accent: Irish

Gender: Female

Occupation: None

Personality: Fun, bubbly, smart, kind, cute, 

Height: 5ft. 7"

Weight: 104 pounds

Pets: (Later on )  Pegasi, Shadow.

Likes: her clothes, different hairstyles, architecture, her flying shoes, Singing songs, writing songs.

Dislikes: Luke Castellan, Kronos, Broccoli, bullies, pessimistic people.

Family: Father: Poseidon. Mother: Sally Jackson. Sisters/Brothers: Breana Baernivia Blu Jackson, Percy Jackson.