Chapter 4 ~ We Ride To Camp On Chicken Ponies!

Breana P.O.V:

Seeing what looked like a perfectly normal lady explode into bat woman was weird enough, but watching a boy disappear in front of me and have my awesome tattoo thingy glow was just, well, a very ' whatttttttttttttt?' Moment. I looked around at all the other passengers. Nobody had moved, kids were still throwing food and old granny was in mid knit. I just stood frozen in the middle of the bus. ''The hell.'' Amy gave me a look as if to say '' I'll tell you when i figure it out.'' That left me hopeless. I sat in my usual place on the bus, right in the back where i could look as invisible as possible. Amy followed and sat in the seat next to me. I looked around, waiting for someone to stand up and yell '' It was all a joke!'' No such luck, apparently. When i looked in front of me, i saw two sea green eyes looking back. It was that invisible guy. '' Hey.''I said '' Come here.'' He looked to his left at the blonde girl. She shoved him in our direction. The boy glared at the girl and slowly made his way over to us. '' I want answers. ' The boy shuffled awkwardly and looked into my eyes. I nearly fell out of my seat. I'd seen those eyes before. I'd seen those eyes on my sister. Then i noticed other similarities between the boy and me and my sister. He had the same scruffy hair as me and the same colour hair Amy had. From what i could see, he was about the same height as us, and walked in the same way as us. He reached the seats opposite our seats and sat down in a casual position. Amy noticed what was going on and obviously wanted to get into some of the action. '' WHAT THE F*** JUST HAPPENED??????!!!!!!!! '' I don't think she minded that half of new york city could probobly hear her. People turned as if we had just sprouted wings. The boys reply was simple '' Ummmm. '' The blonde girl sighed and walked over. I noticed the yankees cap on her head. " If you just come with us we will explain everything, i promise." I looked at my twin, eyebrows raised. I turned back to the girl. " Oh hell no." I said in a very dramatic American style voice. A roaring sound echoed behind me, and I spun around to see a hand the size of a dinner plate vanish behind a street corner. " Too many half-bloods in one place." The girl muttered. I turned to face her again. After seeing that hand I wondered what was in store for us, what was worse than bat woman? " On second thoughts, we'll come." Amy said. We waited until the next stop even though the girl (Annabeth she said her name was) kept looking behind herself, talking under her breath. The boy seemed a lot more relaxed about the situation, but he did keep taking a pen out of his pocket. He said his name was Percy. Wa got off of the bus turned into an alleyway. I was still suspicious of the two others. Who comes up to two runaway kids and offers them refuge? Even so, I was willing to play along, but what I saw next was above abnormal. Chicken ponies. Or as they're more commonly known, Pegasus. " No way am I getting on one of those." A roar exploded behind us. " How do I mount." I said quickly. " Just sit on the saddle, and dig your heels in the sides." Annabeth yelled over the noise. I followed her instructions even if I wasn't that graceful at it. Percy looked like a beginner as well. " Where are we going?"

" You'll find out soon just fly." What? I thought this was the part when say they fooled us and ask us for charity money or give us actors leaflets. Obviously not. I felt large hands grab my pony and hold it fast. " Right, time to see if you really fly." I kicked my heels into its sides, maybe a little too hard, and shot into the sky. I was followed by everyone else and a monsters roar of dismay.