Chapter 7 ~ We End the Bonfire with a BANG!

IMPORTANT A/N: Okay, as I'm pretty sure you've noticed, we had a major character name change. Amy is now Caielle, (pronounced K-eye-ell-ee) and Bernie is now Breanna ( Br-ee-A-na)! Also, sorry for not updating sooner, i have been really busy with things. We-Me and Bernie- are doing end of year tests, which means-for me anyway-cramming hard. Also, I am having my room moved round, which means that my laptop isn;t getting charged :/

Caielle's P.O.V

Our Dad's a Greek god? Percy is our brother? Okay, I get the brother part, because we look creepily alike in our original forms, except for Bree whose hair is naturally blonde. I mean, just because of all the supernatural things I had seen today, doesn't mean they can take the piss. " Prove It." Bree and I said in Perfect unison, both of us staring at Chiron with a cold glint in our eyes. He shifted uncomfortably, before turning to Percy and gesturing with his hand. He put his hand out in front of him, as if holding a pole, and closed his eyes. His face contorted into a look of pure concentration, then suddenly a wave of water burst through the door. It washed over Annabeth - much to my enjoyment - and rose in front of Percy.The water swirled about until it morphed into a trident in Percy's hand then washed back out the way it came-right over Annabeth again- leaving behind a smell of sea-salt and sandy beaches. Suddenly, something came to mind.

" Hang on, how did you know it was us?" I asked. I was confused as we looked completely different. i mean, my normal black-brown hair was a vibrant red and my sea-green eyes were an emerald green. Bree's hair was Jet black and in a pixie cut, much like Alice Cullen from Twilight. She was an awful lot taller too, maybe 5ft whatever.

" You were following Percy, wasn't that enough proof? Also, your faces were new on camp, I had never seen you before. But how did you change your appearance?" He replied, with a strange twinkle in his eyes. My eyes widened as I shared a worried glance with Bree. " Erm... Um.. Errrr.... We actually don't know. We just.... I know this sounds daft but... we just ... imagine. I can do that with flowers too. I just imagine the texture, the smell, the way the petals grow. We imagine how our hair grows longer, how it changes colour, how our facial features change. I guess its part of our freak nature." Suddenly a memory came to mind. I nudged Bree and said " Do you remember at school?" I asked. She replied, " Which school? St Augustine or The chapel?" " St Augustine, when we stood on the roof, when everyone as calling us freaks and we shouted ' freaks and proud!' then jumped off the side of the building?" " Aha! Yeah I remember that! That was when we got kicked out of our 25th school! I remember because we celebrated that night by eating some proper food, rather than porridge or mashed potatoes all the time."

" How are you not amazed? I just made a 7ft wave appear out of nowhere!" Percy exclaimed.

" We've been doing smaller versions of that for ageees." I remembered how i always felt closer to the see and the earth. " I have an idea about what else we can do, remember when i did some super awesome stuff with that mud on the farm field trip?" I asked Bree. We laughed at the memory. " And the stuff on the fourth of July with the bonfire, and the 'small' gusts of air!"

Since no one cared about Annabeth being wet in the corner, her screeching surprised us. " No one can control the elements! And if anyone should be able to, i should as I am cleverer than you, better looking and know everything there is about the gods! I should have a reward for it! I bet your lying! Prove it then!"

'Conceited much?' I thought and could tell Bree was thinking the same. We both sighed, and raised our hands infront of us and aimed at Annabeth. She just stood there, a victorious smirk on her face, I bet she thought we are trying already. Air blasted towards her, knocking her straight off her feet,water swirled about our feet, fire surrounded the ground where Annabitch stood, and flowers grew on the ground. " Proof enough?" We questioned, then let our powers drop. The fire died, the water washed out, the flowers disappeared and the vicious air that swirled around us had died into a gentle breeze.

" Well that was stronger than usual"

" We'll see more at the campfire children, but you need to train. Percy only got here a couple of weeks ago, so Annabeth will show you around." Said Chiron.

We looked at each other and grinned.

' Time skip'.

We stood near the bonfire, talking to some Aphrodite children called Anna and Becca, when the fire suddenly roared. Smoke crawled across the ground and swirled around our bodies, snaking up us, paralyzing us. I felt a stinging sensation on the bottom of my back as my marks were. The smoke covered my necklace, when I felt a sudden weight on my back. I reached behind and felt arrows. I reached further and felt a bow. I heard a clanging and looked to my left, toward my twin. She was holding a sword at arms length as if it would bite.Water swirled about our feet, lightening crackled in the sky and the fire roared.I felt a stinging near my elbow, and i look down to see cursive writing. It read ' Erebus'. The letters shook and rearranged themselves until it read 'Shadow'. I glanced at Bree, to see her looking at her own arm. " Breanna, Caielle" I winced at the use of my full name " You have been chosen. Also, you are the fastest half bloods to be chosen ( unchosen people tittered), and the only children to be chosen by more than one god. All Hail Caielle Amycus Aquarius Jackson and Breanna Bernie Blu Jackson, Daughters of Poseidon and Blessed by the big three.