Chapter 6 ~ So our father is?...

Breanas POV

I looked cool. That's not to say i wasn't cool before. But now i was next level.  I mean, look at the hair! It's awesome! Cai's appearance reminds me of that whats a face Evans and me, well, whats a name person. Now i'd gotten over the fact that someone obviously wasn't going to jump out with theatre leaflets, i could appreciate the weirdness of the situation. We had flown to camp thingy, changed appearance and we are now currently following a centaur. Fabulous. 

We were led to the living room ( if you could call it that with various fangs around the place) and sat down next to each other. Percy and Annabeth stayed the edge of the room. A man in a floral shirt was sat at a table. I had to prevent myself from laughing. Ever seen a headteacher sat at a desk looking as though they think their god? Then you can picture this guy ( just add on a red nose).

" Lets get this over with, your half bloods, that means you are half god, your welcome at this god forsaken camp but feel free to die." Said Rudolph.

" It's not that easy Dionysus, we must explain this clearly."  Said the centaur. " The reason you are here is because of one of your parents, i presume you don't know either of them."

That's plain creepy. Some random person just told the world about my family.

" Well first of all we need to explain the situation with your father." He took a deep breath. " He's a god."

Caielle and i looked at each other.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The centaur guy stared at us. He frowned. I stopped laughing and looked at looked at his face.

" You weren't  kidding????? I asked.

 " Oh i'm afraid not." Said Rudolph guy. " Chiron i think we should give them some proof?" He didn't wait for an answer. In a purple flash of light a long pole appeared. vines wrapped around it and a pine cone popped itself on top.

" Cool."

" After centuries of being a God and all i get is 'cool'."

" Wait a minute you'r a God?"

Rudolph glared at me and walked out leaving a smell of grapes behind him.

" That's Dionysus, camp director and God of wine."

Maybe i didn't question whether this true because i'd seen things like this my entire life, or maybe because i hopped it was real. But there were still two questions i needed to know.

" Who are our parents and do we have powers?"

" We do not know your father until the camp bonfire or after that, so your powers remain unknown. All we know about you at the minute is you have a powerful aura. Monsters from around the world have bean attracted to your scent."

" You're lying." I said."You know more about us than you let on, and how do i know this? You haven't mentioned our mother."

Chiron shifted awkwardly." We will leave this matter until later. Now we will show you around camp."

But i wasn't moving." Tell us." Thunder shook the sky.

Chiron rubbed the back of his neck and swiftly glanced at Percy. " You've waited your howl life to hear your last name so i guess i should tell you out of fairness." He glanced at the sky." Your last name is Jackson."

Percy fell from his position.

" We do know your father. Your father is Poseidon and your brother...is Percy."