Chapter 1 ~ Escaping.

Cai P.O.V:

I woke up excited. It was finally our 14th birthday! I quickly woke Breana, then sighed. I knew we wouldn't get anything for our birthday anyways. The foster family we live with, the Everdeens, hate us. Oh yeah, i better tell you. we are orphans. we are abused daily, we have been through at least 7 abusive foster homes, but we keep our heads held high. I remember back when we were 9 and we had a nice family, we got birthday and christmas presents there. I got an iphone, ipod, laptop and my guitar there. I'm not excited for our birthday though. Today, we were ESCAPING! I had already packed all my things last night. Once we were dressed and ready, we snuck downstairs and packed our spare bag with as much food and money we could fit. With that, we ran.

*On Olympus*

"Brother, your daughters are on the move. I have activated their powers once more, in order to help them along the journey to Camp Half-Blood." A high, regal voice rang through the room. I am aware of this situation already, Zeus. I was informed of their actions by Hermes." A voice sounded from across the dark room. As an afterthought, he added in his head, "Let us pray that my darling children will be safe and that no monsters will cross their path." With that, he walked out of the throne room, and started towards his own palace.

*Camp Half-Blood*

" Percy! Annabeth!  I have a job for you. " Chiron's sharp voice called out. Annabeth sighed. She spun round, swaying her hips a little more than necessary. Percy followed and caught the end what Chiron was saying. Luckily, Annabeth was paying attention. "- Amycus Aquarius and Breana Bernie Blu Jackson. They are twins. . Your job is to find them, and bring them back to Camp in one piece. You may leave immediately. You are not to return without both of them alive."