Chapter 2 ~ ' Bullseye and a .... near miss?'

Breana POV:

Sneaking past the room containing two unexploded 'parents was bad enough, but the security system was far worse. There were two, but luckily you have to stop in the kitchen before you reach them. Wearing matching grins, we crept into the kitchen, grabbing two long knifes from the knife block on our way past. ( A/N: Don't worry they aren't suicidal!!!!!!!!!! Don't put idea's like this in your head.! ) 

We made our way to the door without waking the dog. I heard her quietly mumble " One... " so I replied " Two.." " Three" We said in unison, and swiped at the security cameras. The knife's flew through the air, mine landing dead centre, whilst Amy's was lodged in the wall some 8 cm off the target. Evidently, Amy and knife throwing just weren't meant to be. Every week, we snuck out of the house, going to the woods that faced the back of the cottage. We have gone there for as long as i can remember. I recall when we were younger, we would play fantasy in an old, abandoned treehouse. we would dream that centaurs and fairies and dragons were real, and we would fight them in our imaginations. we were never girls to play the Damsel in Distress! Oh dear Zeus no! We would always use a stick that we sharpened with the knifes we stole from the kitchen, because we were making a survival pack for the wild. we had sharp sticks, homemade bow and arrows, knifes, packs of matches, bottles of water and a water purifier. I had picked it up yeserday, along with some photos of us in the woods, with lines on our cheeks and mud all over our clothes, like real survivalists. As we grew older, we would hunt animals, but not kill them, just capture them, then free them after. we didn't have the heart to kill the innocent. Sure, they killed, but only to survive. I mean, they don't have hands, or machines to milk animals, or superstores. so, they still are innocent. As i said, we used to hunt. Where as I specialized in Dagger/knife throwing, Amy prefered archery. We both could fight with daggers and swords, but I could throw them. my first foster father taught me to do tricks with a sword. I was a natural, as Amy was a natural as an Archer. She always hits the target with a bow and arrow, no matter how fast it moves, as the same goes for me. Give me a bow and arrow, however, it will fly for a foot, then drop. Amy scowled, then stalked up to the camera, then gave it a high kick. I couldn't help but snigger- Any normal parents would be coming down the stairs screaming about children. Our dear foster family-Note the sarcasm- were upstairs, Christine ' mother' was layering on lipstick, Jonothon ' father ' was egging on Liverpool, and the younger twins ( or as we refer to them as the brats ) Elizabeth and Evangaline were complaining how they didn't have enough toys, even though they had another room stuffed full of toys that were ; and i quote ' outdated '. I heard Amy mutter " Well... Shit." As we heard the Tv turn off and 4 pairs of feet came shuffling down the stairs. Together, we opened the door and ran out past the road and straight into the bustling streets of New York.

* Camp Half-Blood *

Annabeth and Percy walked into the woods surrounding camp and looked at eachother. " Quick, clean and precise " Annabeth said. Everyone knew what this meant. Where demigods were, monsters are soon to follow.

" may I ask a small and probably unnecessary question?" Silence.

" How are we going to get there?" Asked Percy again. Annabeth rolled her eyes and whistled, and 4 Pegasi trotted out from the tree's. With another whistle, they began to fly over New York, looking for monsters, or Percy look-a-likes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay, so you have probably noticed i gave a bit more background on the twins there, and that i have posted the cast list. Caielle, is pronounced K-eye-ell-ee. Just so you know. Also, updates will be weekly, if not then fortnightly. Also, I have a polyvore account that i post their outfits on. go check it out! my username is amg2010. :D Till next time,

Your fabulous writers,

Amy and Bernie~xx

A/N from Amy! Look! Potter emotions!~8)