Football Game

A/N: This story takes place while Peter was still part of band. Also I have no idea what instrument Peter plays so I'm just going to say he plays the drums. One more thing I have never been in band so sorry if this sucks.

It was Friday night. You were planning on watching Netflix and eating food. But your mom had other ideas. She forced you to go to your schools football game.

"You need to get out more and make some memories!" she said.

"But I don't want to."

"Common, you'll thank me later."

You rolled your eyes and grabbed your bag. Your mom drove you to your school, Midtown High School .

"I'll pick you up at 8:00 okay?" she called to you as you got out of the car.

"Okay, bye." you said slamming the car door shut.

You walked to the bleachers. There you saw all the kids you hated, they were jumping and screaming. They had their faces painted your school colors. They cheerleaders were in front of the bleachers doing tricks and what not.

You did your best to avoid everyone and finally found a spot to sit. You turned your head to find Peter Parker. He was sitting next to his friend Ned and the rest of his band mates. The two of you made eye contact and he grinned widely and waved to you. You blushed and waved back.

Throughout the game you would keep glancing at each other. Peter would either give you a big cheesy grin or make a goofy face to make you laugh. God he was so cute.

Once it was half time the band stood up getting ready to perform a song. You turned around to watch them. As Peter played his drums he continued to make funny faces at you.

When half time was over Peter got up and sat next to you.

"Hey y/n! What are you doing here?" he asked.

"My mom made me come."

He laughed, "Well it's good to see you."

"Yeah, you too. You were pretty entertaining over there."

He grinned, "Why thank you." He smiled shyly and scratched the back of his head, "You know, I like talking to you, do you think you would give me your number so we could talk more?"

You smiled widely, "Peter Parker, are you flirting with me?"

He laughed, "Maybe...yeah, I kinda am."

You giggled. The two of you then exchanged numbers and talked for the rest of the game. You were now very happy your mom forced you to come.

Oof, this is terrible but oh well