Can't Take My Eyes Off of You

You walk through the halls of your school to the gym. As you walk through the halls you glance at all the homecoming posters. When you see them you honestly want to barf. Everyone gets way over hyped about school dances.

You glace away and find your goofy boyfriend, Peter at his locker, talking to, Ned. When he sees you he gets a big cheesy grin on his face and waves to you. You wave back returning the cheesy smile.

Once you get to the gym you go to the locker room to change clothes for your volleyball practice. Once the whole team is there your coach has you all start with some simple warm ups.

"So, y/n is Peter taking you to the homecoming dance?" your friend asks you as you jog around the gym.  (gross)

"I don't know, and I honestly don't care if we go or not."

"But you have to! You're a couple now!"

"What's that supposed to mean? Just because I have a boyfriend I'm supposed to go to some shitty school dance?"

"Language y/n!" your coach says as you jog past.

Your friend glances at the coach then looks back at you, "Well, I'm going."

You roll your eyes as subtlety as possible. Then the coach blew her whistle and had you all start on your volleyball drills. After a few minutes you began looking around for the coach.

"Shouldn't we be done by now?" someone asked.

"I would assume so, but Coach disappeared." you stated.

All your teammates stood in the gym completely dumbfounded. None of you were sure what you were supposed to do. A loud screeching noise then interrupted your thoughts.

"What the hell was that?" your friend asked.

"It sounded like a microphone."

Then a soft voice started singing, "You're just too good to be true."

Now you were really confused. The voice continued to sing. One of the girls began giggling and pointed to the bleachers. You looked to where she was pointing and couldn't believe it. There stood your boyfriend, Peter Parker, with a microphone. Now you knew what was going on. He was reenacting a scene from your favorite movie.

"Can't take my eyes off of you." he sang then pointed at you.

Your mouth was wide open. You were having a hard time processing what was happening. Then you heard the blow of a whistle. The gym doors burst open and in came the marching band. Just like the movie.

You burst into laughter as you saw Ned leading them in. He gave you a happy wave then continued to march with the band.

You looked back at the bleachers to find Peter dancing, "I need you baby! And if it's quiet all right, I need you baby, to warm a lonely night, I love you baby, trust in me when I say." He then began to walk down the bleachers closer to you. "Oh pretty baby! Don't let me down, I pray. Oh pretty baby, now that I found you, stay and let me love you, oh let me love you!" he held the note and reached his hand toward you.

Not being able to hold them back anymore a few happy tears slid down your face. You quickly whipped them off. All the girls around you were laughing and some had started videoing. He was now at the bottom of the bleachers by Ned. They began unraveling a long poster, while the band continued to play the song.

Once the poster was unraveled you read the word 'Homecoming?'

You laughed then ran over to him and wrapped your arms around him tightly. "Of course I'll go with you! I'd be stupid not to."

Peter grinned down at you, "Thank goodness, or else this would all be really awkward."

Everyone began clapping and cheering.

"Your voice is amazing by the way."

"Really?" Peter asked clearly surprised.

You nodded, "You should sing more."

Your coach then appeared and handed Peter what you were assuming was his phone.

"Oh yeah! Thanks for videoing!" Peter told her.

"So that's where you went."

She nodded with a smirk, "You've got quite the boyfriend."

You grinned, "I really do."

"Yay! Now I'll get to see you at homecoming!" your friend cheered excitedly.

You chuckled, "I guess so." You then glanced back to Peter, "It'll be great with this boy as my date."

Peter kissed your nose then everyone 'awed' at your cuteness.

You guessed you would survive going to a school dance. After all you had the best date in the entire world to go with.

this is based off of THE SCENE in 10 Things I Hate About You if you haven't watched the movie then you better go do so because it's amazing
also where tf do I get a boy that will do this for me??????????????????