Sk8er Boi

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

You wanted to stay home. You planned on hiding in your room and reading fanfiction all night, but no. Your friends pleaded and begged you to go out with them and you told them no. So you had no idea how you ended up out of your house and at the roller rink, but here you are. Surrounded by chaos, strobe lights and worst of all, people.

"I don't even know how to roller skate," you huffed as you waited to get your skates.

"It's fine, most people here don't," one of your friends replied.

You were handed a pair of very used and very smelly skates. Before you could protest more your friend grabbed your arm and dragged you away. You both sat down and began taking your shoes off. While untying your shoe you glanced up to watch your other friends get onto the rink and skate away easily.

"Let's go!" your friend shouted over the music once you both had your skates on.

Carefully you raised yourself from the bench. Once on the rink you clutched onto your friend for dear life, terrified of falling. You started with very small, slow steps, trying to get used to being on wheels.

"Y/n you have to glide," your friend said letting go of your hand to show you.

"I'm trying!"

They skated back toward you and took your hand again, helping you get the feel of gliding. As you did your best to get around the rink just once you watched the same boy pass you what felt like a million times.

"Damn he's good," your friend said as she watched him do a jump to the beat of the music.

You continued to watch him go around and around. He moved very swiftly and naturally, his legs crossing as he moved. He moved with the music and had a smile so bright it made you smile too.

"Stop staring and focus on skating," your friend said nudging you.

"Oh. Sorry, didn't realize I was staring."

Your friend smirked, "You were practically drooling over him."

"I was not! I was just admiring his talent."

"And his face."

"Maybe I was! So what!"

"Oh look! Here he comes, wave at him or something!"

"What? No!"

They shook their head at you after he passed, "You should have made a move."

You rolled your eyes then shifted to focusing on your skating. You did your best to not watch the cute brown haired skater boy go around the rink but it was very hard. Your friend noticed that you were still watching him and finally decided to act.

As the cute boy went around the rink your friend made sure to keep an eye on him so you could be as close as possible to him when he came near. When he was a close distance behind you they placed their hands on your back.

"What are you doing?" you asked trying to turn around.

"Don't worry about it."

The second he was close enough your friend pushed you toward him. You screeched as you came towards him at a high speed, not able to stop yourself. You crashed into him and you both hit the ground.

"Shit! I'm so sorry!" you said as you rolled off of him, "My stupid friend pushed me."

The boy let out a soft chuckle, "You're fine."

He then easily got up from the ground as you watched. You suddenly realized you had no idea how you would stand up. The cute boy seemed to understand and held his hand out for you to grab.