Sledding

It was finally December. Snow was covering the tops of tall buildings, people were bundled up in thousands of layers, and a happy feeling spread all about. Peter Parker was especially happy. He had an exciting day ahead of him.

Peter had been invited to go sledding with the Avengers. (why couldn't this be the new avengers movie???) But that wasn't even the best part. The most exciting part was that you (fyi you are a Stark) would be there. Peter had the biggest crush on you and was hoping that he'd finally get the chance to do something about it. You were also hoping for the boy to make a move.

Peter arrived at the Avengers Compound (we're just gonna pretend the compound has a bunch of big hills to sled on) to find everyone covered head to toe in snow gear. You waved happily when you saw him. He waved back with a wide, goofy grin on his face.

You ran over to him and placed a large beanie on his head. "Don't want you to get cold." you explained as you fixed the hat on his head.

"Wow, thanks mom."

You scrunched up your nose and giggled, "You'll thank me later, asshole."

The team then headed outside where at least a dozen plastic sleds of all colors were scattered about. Thor began running to the hill, slipping in the snow but trying to get the first pick on the sleds.

"Thor, wait up!" Bruce called running after him.

Soon everyone was running as fast as they could in the heavy snow. Everyone was snatching up the best sled they could find. Some getting into fights over them.

"I got it first!" Bucky yelled at Sam.

"But I thought of grabbing it first!" Sam yelled back.

"Hey guys calm down." Scott said getting in between them. Scott then quickly ripped the sled out of Bucky's hands and ran away. "I'm sorry! But it's the coolest looking one!"

Thor then triumphantly held up his sled, "I got the one with the lightning bolts!" He then placed it onto the ground finding the perfect place to ride down. Once he did he pushed himself and went zooming down the hill. Everyone else then began to head down as well.

Clint went sliding down on his belly, Tony and Bruce went down on the same sled, Scott got to go down on his cool sled and Bucky and Sam were able to find their own cool sleds. Steve went down on his shield and Natasha raced him to the bottom.

You grabbed the last available sled and glanced at Peter, "Wanna go down with me?"

Peter nodded, "I mean, I don't think I have any other choice."

"I get front!" you called.

"Aw common!"

You grinned, "You can have it next time."

You set the sled up then you both got situated. "Ready?"

"Lets rock n' roll buckaroo!" Peter called starting to push you both down with his hands.

You started out slowly and then began to pick up more and more speed. As you went the sled began to turn backwards. Peter began clutching onto you and cursing under his breath. You laughed and screamed, not knowing where you were headed.

The sled then turned to the side and you were headed straight toward T'Challa. You and Peter began screaming telling him to move. He was able to jump out of the way right on time. You and Peter went tumbling out of the sled. You landed right on top of Peter and the sled went flying away.

"Holy shit, that was scary!" Peter said, his eyes wide.

You laughed, "That was awesome! Lets go again!"