Drunk and Jealous

Tonight you were going to a party at Flash's house. You planned on going with your friends Ned and Peter. The only reason you wanted to go was so you could hang out with your friends. You were mostly hoping to hang out with Peter. Once all of you were ready Peter's aunt drove you to the party.

"Alright kiddos, have fun and be safe!" May told you all as the car pulled to a stop.

"Thank you May!" you called as you got out of the car.

The three of you walked into the house. It was full of loud music, people making out, drunk people dancing and of course people throwing up everywhere. It was a basic high school party that you would see in any teen movie. It was going to be a crazy night.

You soon made it into a not so crazy room full of kids that were just chilling on the couches.

"Wow that hat is amazing!" one of the girls told Ned.

"Oh thanks. It gives me confidence." he said with a wide grin.

The girl smiled, "Can I put it on!"

"Yeah sure!"

She put it on then continued talking to Ned. You turned to Peter and smiled at him, "Sooo."

"Sooo, what's up?"

You laughed, "Just chilling at this awful party with you."

"Yup, same here." he said nodding.

"Lets go get some food."

"Alright, I'm right behind you."

You wandered through the house and finally found the kitchen. Once in the kitchen you and Peter grabbed as many pizza slices as you could then went off to find a quieter place to eat. You eventually found a somewhat empty room.

The pizza was cold and two random people were making out right by the two of you but you enjoyed Peter's company.

"Have you heard about the new Han Solo movie?" you asked.

"No duh. Why?"

"Just wondering" you said with a small grin. "Guess you could say they're making a Solo movie."

Peter stared at you with absolute pain in his eyes. You burst into laughter dying at your own joke.

"I can't believe you just did that. That was terrible."

"It was amazing and you know it Parker!" you said while throwing a crumb at him.

He cracked a smile then threw a bit of his crust at you. It ended up getting stuck in your hair.

"Uhm that was rude."

He rolled his eyes at you, "Here, I'll get it out of your hair for you."

"Wow, such a gentlemen."

"But you deserved it for that terrible pun."

You smacked his arm, "You ass."

"You butt hole."

"Wow, what a great comeback."

"Why thank you," he said while bowing.

Meanwhile Ned is playing with the dog (I thought you would like to know that)

You and Peter joked around together for a while until things got quiet. You two were now the only ones in the room.

"Hey Pete, can I tell you something."

"Yeah, you can tell me anything y/n/n."

"I-I like you, like a lot, I might even have stronger feelings than just liking you, I don't really know. But I do know that I love being with you and you make me so happy. Like really happy. You seriously mean so much to me and if you feel the same way...I was wondering if you would want to be more than friends."