The Haunted House

Hello BOOtiful people! I'm baaaaaack!! Sorry for being gone for so long, this month was crazy. But I am soo PUMPED to be BACK! Anyway Happy Halloween Witches!

I was like half asleep while writing most of this so prepare yourself for a long train wreck

It was finally Halloween. Your favorite time of year.  You loved everything about it, the costumes, scary houses, spooky decorations, spooky music and obviously the candy. This year you planned on doing something slightly insane. Instead of trick-or-treating you planned on spending your night in a real haunted house.

There was an abandoned house that you would walk past constantly and you just knew that it was haunted. But you weren't going alone that would be ridiculous, so you dragged along your spider friend, Peter Parker.

You began shoving equipment into a backpack. Flashlights, an EVP recorder, video camera and of course snacks.

"Y/n do we really have to do this?" Peter asked as he watched you stuff candy into the bag.

"Yes Peter."

"But why? That house is disgusting and old and-"

"Peter, come on! You promised me!" you pouted.

"Fine, but I am not staying all night."

"You don't have to. We'll leave by at least 3:30 in the morning."

"What?! I can't do that! That's insane!"

"Well we have to be there at 3:00 because that's the real haunting hour. Besides we're not even going until like midnight."

Peter just stared at you. He couldn't believe he even agreed to come with you. But of course he agreed because he couldn't stand the thought of you being upset with him. Peter literally wanted nothing to do with the creepy ass house. He was honestly horrified of what may be in it. But he just had to. How could he say no to your adorable face.

"Hey don't worry it'll be fun! Don't be scared."

"What? I am not scared. I'm Spider-Man."

You giggled, Peter may have been acting okay but you knew he was terrified. "Well Spider-Man if it gets too scary you can hold my hand."

A slight blush began to rise on his cheeks.

There was a knock at the door and a head poked through the crack, "You still going ghost hunting?"

"Oh hey dad. Yes, we're still going ghost hunting."

"H-hey Mr. Stark, how are ya?" Peter asked.

"I'm alright, how are you? You're looking a little nervous."

"He's fine, he's just scared we'll see something spooky."

"I am not." he huffed.

"Hey you'll be alright. Besides ya got y/n to protect you. Anywho, you left this little dingle hopper in the kitchen." He said turning toward you. He then tossed it for you to catch.

You missed it but Peter saved it. "What is this thing?" he asked examining it.

"Oh yeah! Shuri made it for me. It'll beep when it senses a ghost is near us then take a picture of it." You took it from him and clipped it onto your pants.

"Sweet." Peter said with an uneasy smile.

"Well have fun. Don't do anything I would do. And definitely don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"That made no fucking sense." you said to Peter had Tony left.

-spooky time skip-

You now stood outside of the house. You and Peter sat staring at it, taking in all of the creepiness.