WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

Do you guys see Haz sitting a few seats behind Tom? lol

You were on the bus sitting next to your boyfriend of just a few days, Peter Parker. Your head was resting on his shoulder as you drove through the busy streets of New York City. In the seat in front of you sat your friend Ned. He had his earbuds in drowning out the sound of the annoying high schoolers.

The bus was stopped and Peter shot up and looked out the window to find an alien spaceship floating in the sky.

You peered out the window to see what he was looking at, "Holy shit! What is that!"

Peter then began to grab Ned's face trying to get his attention. "Ned! Hey!"

Ned pulled out an earbud and turned to Peter.

"I need you to cause a distraction."

Immediately after Ned shot out of his seat, "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! THERE'S A SPACESHIP! OH MY GOD!"

Soon everyone was up and out of their seats looking at the space ship.  Peter then got his web shooters on and pulled open the emergency exit. He was about to jump out of the window but you grabbed his wrist before he could.

"Peter Parker don't you fucking dare." you said sternly knowing he was about to go and get himself killed.

"Y/n, I have to." 

You groaned, "God I really hate that you're Spider-Man."

You pulled him towards you and gave him a passionate kiss before he could leave you. When you pulled away you found Peter looking at you wide eyed not believing you just kissed him for the first time.

"Peter go! They're not gonna be distracted forever!"

"Right! Right, I uhm, I-I'll be back I promise."

"You better be."

He gave you a smile then jumped out of the window. He gripped onto it and pulled on his mask on. Peter then reached his hand back in the bus to grab his backpack only to find you handing it to him.

"Go save the world Spidey."

He gave you a wink then swung away giving out a big whoop of excitement.

You giggled as you watched him swing away. When you turned around you were met with a grinning Ned.

"Soooo, what did I miss?" Ned said giggling.

"Shut up you doofus. You obviously just saw."

He began giggling more.

"God I hope nothing happens to him."

"After what just happened I'm sure he's going to do whatever he can to come back to you."

You sighed, "I hope so."

If aNYonE hURtS My babY I wilL FuCKINg MURdEr EvERyOnE...

haha oh my god please don't let peter die

this one is short and kinda corny but ohhh well