A Day In The Meadow

You and Peter were having a date at your favorite place. A small meadow that no one knew about. It always had the brightest and prettiest flowers. Every time the two of you would go, you'd have a picnic. It was always very relaxing and filled you with such joy.

You were laughing at something goofy Peter had just said. You rolled onto your side so you could look at him. He looked back at you with love in his eyes. You covered your now pink face.

"What's wrong?" Peter asked.

"I hate when you look at me like that! It makes me all flustered!" You said peaking through your fingers.

"But I can't help it! You're the most lovely thing that I've ever seen."

"Stop! You're just making it worse!"

He wrapped his strong arms around you, pulling you close to him. Then he smothered your face in kisses. "I'll never stop."

You squirmed and laughed as you tried to get out of Peter's grip. Peter then planted his lips on yours. You placed your hand on the back of his neck and he placed his on your back.

"I love you y/n." Peter said under his breath once you pulled apart.

You buried your face in the crook of his neck, "I love you too."

The two of you laid in silence until you broke it. "Don't ever leave me."

"I would never. Never, ever in a thousand years."

You grinned then kissed his cheek. You couldn't have been happier.

-------------------------------------------------------

You woke up from the reoccurring dream of your day in the meadow with Peter. You sat up quickly trying to control your breathing. You pulled your legs close to you as you remembered what had happened only a few months ago.

You were supposed to go on a school field trip until it all happened. Everyone was on the bus was ready to go. Then the spaceship was spotted. You and Peter, both being super heroes made a quick escape from the bus with the help from your friend, Ned.

Soon after you were in space with Tony Stark, a wizard and Peter. Your group met the Guardians of The Galaxy shortly after. You made a plan to stop Thanos, but it didn't work out. You had lost.

You watched as everyone around you turned to dust. Then you heard Peter call for Tony. You watched him clutch onto Tony, begging to not go. When he fell to the ground you rushed to his side, tears pouring down your face.

"I'm so sorry y/n, but I'm going to leave you."

"No, please!" you choked down a sob.

Tears began to drip down his face. "I love you," he whispered one last time.

Then he was gone. Peter had vanished right before your eyes. He left you.