Stark Industries

Requested by @Lisa-d

The students of Midtown High piled onto the school bus. Today the students had the opportunity to visit Stark Industries and have a tour with the one and only Pepper Potts. The school bus was full of an excited buzz as they waited to get going.

"Do you thing we'll meet Tony Stark?" one student asked.

"Oh my god, what if the Avengers are there!" a girl squealed.

"If I meet Spider-Man I will literally die," her friend replied.

Peter Parker shared a glance with his best friend, Ned Leeds at the back of the bus.

"I would love to meet Spider-Man," joked Ned.

Peter rolled his eyes and gave him a slight nudge.

MJ's head then popped up from behind her seat, "Peter, you're still an intern there right?"

Peter nodded, "Yup."

"What a bunch of bull," a new voice intervened.

"Go away dumb ass," MJ said looking toward the new voice.

"Oh come on! We all know it isn't real! Why on earth would Tony Stark want this dickwad to be an intern for him?"

"I dunno Flash, maybe you can ask him once we get there," Peter replied.

"Have you ever seen his daughter there?" MJ asked.

"Oh yeah, loads of times, we're good friends."

Ned smiled, "I think you guys are more than friends."

"Shut up Ned," Peter said with an irritated look, but a smile soon replaced it.

"Damn son. Lucky. She's hot as hell, and really bad ass." MJ said.

"Oh whatever," Flash joined in again, "Penis Parker with y/n Stark? You know, out of all of the lies you've told, that one is the most far fetched."

"Just ignore him Peter, he'll see once we get there," MJ said returning to her book.

The bus engine then started and the students cheered as they pulled away.

"Oh man, I can't wait to see the look on your face when it's revealed that you're lying about that internship." Flash said happily.

Ned and Peter ignored him then began chatting as they drove to Stark Industries.

Finally the bus was pulling up in front of the building. Everyone began to grab their things, trying to get out as fast as possible. The teachers that came to supervise began to yell instructions to the students but none of them listened. They all pushed and shoved to be the first one out of the bus.

Peter, Ned and MJ patiently waited until everyone was off then quietly walked off the bus.

"Thank you sir," Peter said to the driver.

"No problem kid."

As the students walked into the building they quieted down, taking in everything they were seeing.

"Hello everyone! We've been waiting for you all," a voice said.

The students turned their heads to find you and Pepper Potts standing before them. All mouths dropped to the ground, not believing who was standing in front of them.

"Welcome to Stark Industries! Today you will be able to get a look around and see how we do things around here and just maybe hear a few words from Tony Stark himself." Pepper said.