The Endgame

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

MAJOR ENDGAME SPOILERS AHEAD

You are Tony's daughter

This may not follow super closely to the movie because it's been a while since I've seen it so don't judge too harshly

You heard a distant yelling. Your eyes were closed tightly, you had no idea where you were or what you had been doing before falling asleep. Or did you even fall asleep? The yelling slowly became more clear and you could recognize the voice as Peter's.

"Y/n! Come on we've got to go."

Your eyes fluttered open then squinted back shut because of all the light. Once you could finally process where you were you remembered what had happened. You were on another plant. While still on Earth you had sneaked onto the space ship that your dad was on with Peter.

You flew toward it in a suit you made on your own without your dads knowledge or permission. When he found you and Peter on the ship he was beyond mad but also couldn't hide how impressed he was with your suit. But of course he made it well known that you were grounded once everything was finished.

But you never made it home. You lost to Thanos and turned to dust along with some others you met along the way. Now you were here, with Peter telling you to get up because you needed to go.

"Y/n come on! The wizard said they need our help! Five years have passed and Thanos is back come on lets go!"

You sat up quickly, "Five years?!"

"Yeah! Now come on! Doctor Strange is doing the yellow sparkly thing!"

"But! What?"

He grabbed your hand and pulled you up. He put his mask on then swung towards Doctor Strange and the Guardians. Leaving you to fly yourself to them.

As you stepped through the portal you saw thousands of other open portals with other heroes stepping out of them. You smiled as you saw some familiar faces that you loved so much. But then you looked in front of you to find the destruction before you. The second you saw Thanos anger surged through your whole body. You were ready to take him down.

Captain America came toward your group with a small smile on his face. He appeared to be holding something that didn't belong to him.

Your helmet opened revealing your smirking face, "Nice hammer Cap."

He flipped the hammer in his hand, "Thanks, just got it."

You gave him one last smile then your helmet closed around your head again, "Lead the way Captain."

"Avengers," he called gripping his shield with one arm, hammer in the other, "assemble."

You and the others around you then began to run into battle. After a running start you flew into the air and began blasting the creatures before you. Peter not far behind you, taking down whatever was in the way.

Most of the battle was a blur. It all went by so fast. Most of what you remembered was a raccoon talking to you making you scream. You got ready to blast him then he yelled he was on the same side as you. You were also able to reunite with your dad. The second you spotted him you made your way to him to find Peter already talking to him and explaining everything that had happened.

Once you got there your dad wrapped his arms around Peter as he slowly wrapped his arms around him.

"This is nice," you heard him say making you giggle.

Your small laugh made Tony look up immediately. He rushed toward you and engulfed you in a hug making you laugh again and wrap your arms around him.