Avengers High School (pt. 2)

You were now being dragged into the smallest closet in your home. Shuri had your left arm and Wanda had your right arm. You glanced behind you to see Peter being thrown over Thor's shoulder.

Tony then lead the way to the tiniest closet ever. Tony whipped the door open then Thor tossed Peter in. (yeET) Wanda and Shuri then shoved you in. You tripped and smashed into Peter.

"Have fun!" Bucky yelled.

"But not too much fun!" T'Challa added.

Tony winked at you two then began closing the door. You faced Peter to see his face was bright pink. You figured you looked the same, maybe redder. Then the door was shut. All you could see was a faint outline of Peter. You heard the sound of the closet being locked.

"The seven minutes are starting....now!" Sam yelled through the door.

"S-so...now what?" you asked Peter. You were standing basically on top of him because of how small the closet was. You could feel the body heat coming off of him.

You could see him shrugging. "I- you don't h-have to kiss me or anything. I-it's okay. I understand if you don't want to. I-I mean unless you do...? But you don't have to! I uh-well, I mean, I wouldn't mind ki-kissing you, but I figure you don't want to."

Your eyes were wide realizing he just said he wanted to kiss you. You had no idea what to do. The poor, awkward, boy continued to ramble. Finally you thought 'fuck it'. You grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him toward you. Your lips crashed together.

At first Peter was stiff and didn't know what to do. But he finally melted into the kiss. The two of you had kissed before but it wasn't like this. Before you were in front of a bunch of people, but now it was just the two of you. The kiss was more personal, more passionate. The two of you slowly pulled apart but stayed close.

"W-wow...that was amazing." Peter mumbled.

You bit your lip and smiled, "Would you want to do it again? I mean since we're all alone, with nothing else to do."

You couldn't see him but you knew he smiled. His lips met yours once again. You tangled your hand in his curly locks. His hands were on your waist pulling you closer to him. Peter then gently pushed your back against the wall. While doing so a broom fell and knocked into the both of you.

You both laughed. Peter tried to put the broom back where it was but then more things began falling over. You clutched onto your stomach as you laughed. You couldn't see very clearly what was happening but you could tell Peter was tripping over everything.

You tried to calm yourself down and help him but you ended up tripping and falling right into Peter's arms. You laughed at how clumsy you are then looked up at Peter. Now that your eyes had adjusted to the light you could see him a bit better. You were always amazed at how beautiful he is.

A knock on the door then shook you out of your daze. "One minute left!" someone yelled.

You looked back at Peter to find him already looking at you. "Better make it count." he whispered. Then he connected his lips to yours. The kiss was soft and slow but as soon as it started it was over.

The second after you pulled apart the door unlocked and opened up. Tony stood in the doorway looking back and forth between you, Peter and all of the fallen cleaning supplies.

A giant smirk then spread across his face. "You guys definitely made out."

Your face turned bright red as you covered it with your hands. Peter slouched awkwardly and began fiddling with his hands.

Tony laughed then walked away. You and Peter slowly trudged behind him. The game of spin the bottle had ended and everyone began to mellow down. Most of them were on their phones and Clint was asleep on the couch with one leg up on the back rest.

The second you all walked in everyone looked up and smiled. "Did ya have fun?" Nat asked.

You were both too embarrassed to say anything. But Tony gladly chimed in, "It sure looked like they had fun."

Everyone 'ooohed' and giggled. You grumpily shoved Clint's leg over then sat down on the couch. He stayed dead asleep. Peter sat next to Scott and Hope who were cuddled on the couch next to you.

Soon everyone began falling asleep in random places. Everyone was mostly spread across the floor. Some were cuddled up to others. Thor had snuggled right onto Bruce's chest. Rhodes refused to sleep on the ground and eventually got a couch to himself. Natasha fell asleep curled up with a bottle of vodka. And you had been shoved right by Peter thanks to Sam kicking you.

Soon everyone was asleep. Or so you thought. All the lights were off and all you could hear was the breathing of everyone else and Scott's snore. You sat up and rubbed your eyes. Peter then rolled over to face you.

"Oh, sorry. Did I wake you up?" you asked.

"No. Can't sleep?" he asked you.

You shook your head, "Nope, too busy thinking."

"What are you thinking about?"

"Uhh, you...."

Peter sat up with a sly grin, "Oh really?"

"Shut up!" you said shoving him over.

He laughed. "Well if it makes you feel any better I was thinking about you."

You smiled, "I mean I can't blame you for that, I'm pretty great."

Peter chuckled. The two of you then sat in a comfortable silence. You rested your head on Peter's shoulder. He then wrapped his arm around you and rubbed small circles on your arm. You closed your eyes and smiled.

"Hey y/n?"

You hummed in response.

"Would you be my girlfriend?"

You turned your head toward him and grinned, "Gladly." Then you gave him a peck on the nose.

Peter returned the gesture with a goofy grin making you giggle. The two of you then laid down and cuddled up together. Before you knew it you had both fallen asleep.

Tony sat up from his spot with a grin, "I'm such a great matchmaker."

oooof this sucked

Also I wanna thank writers block, school and being a depressed piece of shit for making me not want to write, but I love you all so I finally wrote something for this week <3