Drunken Antics

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED

Just wanted to say that I'm really sorry I'm just getting to some of these

Requested by: @StandingByTheWater

You were hoping to have a normal Friday night, but no. Peter just had to drag you to some dumb party with millions of drunk high school kids. Peter eventually becoming one of them. You weren't sure how it happened but it did. You stood to the side watching a drunk Peter dance with everyone else, MJ stood next to you very amused by his moves.

"He had two beers! And both were light!" MJ said laughing.

You covered you face with your hand, "Oh my god. I should really get him home."

7 rings by Ariana Grande then began playing and Peter went right into singing along.

"I'll take him home right after I video this."

"You like my hair?" he sang loudly while running his hands through his hair, "Gee thanks, just bought it."

"I can't," MJ said doubling over in laughter.

You began taking a shaky video of Peter dancing and singing his heart and soul out. When the song ended you and MJ were still laughing hysterically.

As you calmed down you made your way over to him, still giddy with laughter.

"Peter!" you called, "Over here!"

He turned around and smiled once he saw you, "y/n! Wait are you y/n? Why is-w-why's your face all swirly?" He said after almost falling over.

"Yes it's me, now come on I need to get you home."

"But this is my home!"

"Peter no-"

"y/n! Do you hear that?"

You looked at him questioningly, "Hear what?"

"It's my favorite song!"

"Oh boy."

"Imma take my horse to the old town road! Imma ride til I can't no mo," he sang along.

You took his hand and began dragging him away. He trudged behind you still singing. Then he broke loose from you and began galloping around you and sang louder. As he came back in front of you he tripped on his shoelace and face planted.

You bent down and began helping him back up. Once he was back up you put one of his arms around you to help stable him.

"Your ready to go home now?"

He gave a sleepy nod. "That hurt," he added.

"Yeah, I'm sure it did."

The two of you made your way to the door.

"Can you make sure May doesn't kill me?" he slurred as you walked down the driveway of the house.

"I'll do my best."

Peter stopped and looked at you with sad puppy dog eyes and his bottom lip sticking out, "I don't want her to get mad."

"Oh, Peter. Come here," you said opening your arms for a hug.

He dragged his feet closer to you then placed his head on your shoulder.

You pat his back, "I will do everything I can to make sure May doesn't kill you."

He continued pouting, "What if she kills you?"

"She would never. She loves me too much."

He lifted his head to look at you, "Oooh-kay."