Road Trip (part 2)

Everyone filed out of the car onto the side of the road.

"Wow, I'm super glad we're in the middle of nowhere." Sam said sarcastically.

"Tony, did you bring a spare tire?" Steve asked.

"Uh, yeah, along with everything else we needed, it didn't fit."

"You didn't think to bring one did you."

"Why would I? I didn't know our tire would explode in the middle of nowhere!"

"Hey, don't start fighting. We can go to that small motel we passed just a while ago. Then we'll call someone to fix the car and we can head home." Natasha said calmly.

"No, no way in hell am I staying at some lousy motel." Tony sassed.

"Well, right now it's kinda the only option we have," you said.

"Um, I don't give a shit where we stay, but I am not walking." Clint commented.

"Well, too bad princess. It seems to be the only option." Bucky said.

"Alright, everyone grab your bag, lets get moving." Steve said.

The group would have hitchhiked, but there were no cars, there was nothing. You and Peter didn't care though. Everyone else complained, but you two held hands and walked the few miles to the hotel together. It may not be the most romantic thing to do, but you had each other. So you were happy.

"Peter, I'm tired." you said to him after a while of walking.

"Here, jump on my back."

He lowered himself slightly so you could easily hop on his back. You held onto your bags and Peter held onto you.

"I'm so lucky to have you." you said as you kissed his cheek.

"Hey, I want a piggy back!" Clint said pointing at you and Peter.

"Come here small man, I shall give you a pig ride." Thor said to Clint.

Clint happily jumped onto Thor's back, "Woohoo!"

"What! No fair!" Scott complained.

"Man of Ants, I shall give you one in a moment."

"Yes!" Scott said while doing a fist pump.

"Stark, perhaps you would like me to just fly everyone there, one at a time at least."

"Vision, why'd you not suggest that earlier!"

"I could too." Wanda added.

"You kids are killing me. Take Peter and y/n over first."

You hopped off of Peter and Wanda wrapped her arm around your waist. Vision then scooped Peter up bridal style.

"Woah dude, this is making me uncomfortable."

Before Peter could change his position Vision was up in the air and taking Peter to the hotel.

"You ready?" Wanda asked you.

"Yeah, sure."

Wanda took of into the air.

"Holy shit!" You clutched onto Wanda making sure you didn't fall.

She laughed at your reaction and before you knew it you were in front of the small hotel.

You looked around to find Peter sitting on a bench in front of the entrance.

"Vision already headed back." he told us.