Laser Tag

Today was Avengers training day. Every month there is one day that all the Avengers get together and do some sort of training activity together. So far you have gone to a paintball range, a ropes course and did an Escape Room. Today you were going laser tagging.

Tony had of course rented out the best laser tag place in New York. Once you got there you split into two teams and the team captains were Tony and Steve. They would then go back and forth and choose who they wanted on their teams.

Tony: Peter, Bruce, Natasha, Loki, Rhodes, T'challa, Vision, Hope (yes I included Hope because she is amazing and beautiful and I fucking love her)

Steve: Y/n, Thor, Clint, Bucky, Sam, Wanda, Scott, Shuri

(some of these characters aren't really avengers but I don't give a fuck)

"Alright team, I want a fair and clean game. No powers are aloud. If any of you breaks a rule you don't get to come to the next activity." Steve stated strictly.

Tony rolled his eyes, "Chill out Cap. You're making this boring."

"It's going to take another 70 years for him to chill out." Natasha said with a smirk.

"Watch it Romanoff." Steve said fighting back a smile.

"Anyways! I call red team!" Tony yelled rushing off to get his vest and gun.

"Fine, we'll be blue team." Steve said. Everyone then filed after him to get their vests on and get ready for the game.

"Hey Y/n, I know we're on different teams but would you want to team up?" your boyfriend Peter asked you.

"Yeah, why not." you said as you strapped your vest on.

"Awesome." he grinned.

Once everyone was ready to go the teams huddled together to come up with a plan on how to take down the other team. Soon everyone rushed out into the dark room to go find hiding spots. Right away everything became chaos.

Sam was running behind Bucky and shot him then ran away giggling.

"We're on the same team dumb ass!" He yelled at him.

"Lady y/n what exactly is happening?" Thor asked over the loud music.

"Did you not listen to Steve earlier."

"Uhhh, not really."

"We want to shoot everyone that we can. Aim your gun at the light."

"Oh like this!" Thor said as he shot you making your vest turn off.

"Yeah, but you want to be shooting at the red lights."

"Ah, I get it now, thank you." Then he ran off.

You then began searching for somewhere to hide until your vest turned back on. You found a small corner that was away from everyone and crouched down. You then spotted Bucky up in the rafters shooting people. He spotted you and gave you a thumbs up, immediately after he fell.

You held back your laughter but of course couldn't and snorted very loudly. Peter then came running around the corner ready to shoot at you.

"Oh it's you!" he said happily. "How's the game been so far."

"Well, Thor shot me right away so I've been hiding here."

"Wow, that sounds fun." he said sarcastically.

"Shut up."

"Make me."

You groaned, "You're the worst."