I Loved You First

I got this idea from a one direction song lmao and yes I was a huge 1D fan and yes I still listen to them don't judge me

Everyone expected you and Peter Parker to get together. Everyone. Ever since you met in elementary school the two of you just clicked. You fit together like two puzzle pieces. As you grew older you just grew closer together. Of course there were fights, like when Peter broke your favorite toy in the third grade, or when you accidentally ripped a page out of his favorite comic book in sixth grade, but you always made up and found your way back to one another.

Now things were a bit different. The two of you had been slowly drifted apart. Both of you were very busy with school and had other things going on outside of school. Peter became Spider-Man and it took up most of his time. You on the other hand, went and found a boyfriend.

Kyle was as typical as they come. He was a basketball player, got decent grades, had a dazzling smile and was very well known throughout the school. The two of you had started dating around the beginning of the school year. You soon became everyone's favorite couple in the school.

You claimed you loved him and he claimed he loved you. Everything seemed so perfect. The only thing that wasn't was that Peter wasn't in your life as much anymore. You'd wave to him in the halls and he'd wave back. You'd sometimes talk to one another in the classes you shared, but that was it.

There were no more movie nights, no more arguing about which Avenger was the best, no more shared jokes or sharing every little thing with one another. In fact both of you hardly had any idea what was happening in one another's lives.

Peter was absolutely miserable without you. But he didn't think things could go back to the way they were. He hated Kyle for no reason whatsoever. He hated seeing you holding his hand or laughing with him. He didn't know what to do anymore. He needed you back in his life, but not just as a friend. He just didn't believe that that could happen.

So Peter went to the only man he could think that could help him. The only man he knew that had also had a fair share of lady problems. He went to Tony Stark. He put on his Spider-Man suit and swung away to the Avengers compound.

"Hey Friday? Is Mr. Stark here?" Peter asked once inside, taking his mask off.

"Mister Stark is in the lab." she replied.

"Alright, thank you!" he called as he began running to the lab.

Peter swung the doors open to the lab making Tony jump in surprise.

"Hey kid, what are you doing here?"

"I need your help, I messed up. Really just messed everything up."

Tony stood up and walked over to Peter, "Are you okay? What happened?" He then began scanning Peter to check for any major wounds or bruises.

"It's not anything Spider-Man related." Peter said, seeing Tony's reaction.

"Oh! Then what's up?"

"I lost her and I have no idea how to get her back."

"W-who did you loose? And um...how?" Tony asked, still confused on what was happening.

"Y/n. My best friend, the love of my life, my everything." Peter slumped into the closest seat by him and hid his face in his hands.

Tony sat down next to him, waiting for him to go on.

"We used to be best friends. We have been since forever. We've always been there for one another, we could tell each other anything. I of course fell crazy in love with her and didn't know what to do with myself. Then when I became Spider-Man I guess I began to distance myself from her. I didn't want anything to happen to her. Then she found someone else, she got a boyfriend."