(1)Missing

"Where are you Jimin??"

I ran through the busy street, the sun was high in the sky, everyone wore happy expressions and continued to enjoy their time, the air carried a pleasant air but my heart wasn't at ease, I was beginning to panic. I squeezed through the crowd, excusing myself and not bothering to apologize. I was in a hurry and wasn't watching my step when I fell down, a lot of people tried to help me up but I was in a hurry, I got back up on my feet and continued calling for him, "JIMIN where are you?!"

I didn't realize that the wound on my hand had already started bleeding, I couldn't think of anything else but Jimin.

I kept running until I reached a quiet street, "Jimin where are you? Please answer me... I'm scared. Where did you go?" at that moment my emotions completely overtook me, tears rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably as I yelled, "JIMIN"

I dropped to the ground and shut my eyes in an attempt for my tears to halt. My chest felt so heavy and I kept choking on my tears but I pulled myself together and wiped the tears off my face, standing up with a determined heart I told myself, "I have to find Jimin."

۩۞۩───── ✧ ───── ۩۞۩

A few hours ago-

"Was it my mistake that I wasn't born to the same woman as my brother?" Jimin shouted at his mother. His blue veins were a clear indication of his anger.

"Yes, It's all because of you. You are the reason for my misery! You have always hurt me and my family.. why were you even born?!" Jimin's mother blurted in anger.

Jimin clenched his fists, I could clearly see tears brimming in his eyes and unintentionally my tears had already started leaking. I delicately walked up to him and held his hand "Jimin please calm down. Please I beg of you. You know what happens when you get angry, please." I held his hand and asked him to calm down during my endless sobbing.

"Mom please, you know Jimin and what happens to him when he gets angry. He can't handle it. Please mom go away. You will end up hurting him." I looked pleadingly at Jimin's mom and asked her to leave us alone while wiping away my tears.

Her eyebrows furrowed in anger as she carelessly turned around and stomped towards the door.

She did leave but not before she had completely shattered Jimin, "JIMIN YOU ARE A CURSE TO THIS FAMILY!"