(5) Freed

Jimin where are you?

I cry in the darkness waiting for Jimin to come and rescue me from here, I have no other choice than to wait.

I can feel the time passing by.
One hour, two hours, four hours and I'm still here locked inside this closet.

*click*
I hear the sound of the door knob turning and then the door opens with a creaking sound. I am now alert and hit against the closet and try making sounds with my mouth, to let the person know I'm in here.

But wait...
what if it's the kidnapper.
I hear footsteps, they get louder and louder.

The footsteps come to a seize and the door of the closet opens slowly. I am blinded by the bright light, coming from the other side, for a few seconds.

When I was finally able to see properly, my eyes witnessed the most horrifying sight.

I screamed in horror. My muffled screams were louder than my cries.

I saw Jimin standing in front of me, his eyes slashed, scars all over his face, his face covered in blood, making it almost impossible to identify him and five knifes stabbed into his chest and stomach.

I struggled to get out of the tight ropes around me, I was crying uncontrollably.

"H...help me Y/n" he said as he fell down on the floor.

"NOOOO JIMINNN!!!!" I screamed.

I woke up with a jolt and confused looked around me, tears were still rolling down my cheeks in a continuous trail.

It was completely dark.

I realised it was all just a dream, but I was still afraid something might have happened to Jimin.

I kept trying to get out of that closet but it was all in vain.

"Y/N!! Y/N!! Are you here?? ANSWER ME PLEASE!! TELL ME IF YOU ARE HERE...."

JIMIN!! It was Jimin's voice. He was here! In search of me! My baby is here. I was filled with so much happiness.

"JIMIN!!!!" My muffled voice would never reach his ears.

I kicked hard against the closet with both my legs, trying to produce the loudest noise possible.

I heard footsteps, they came closer, loud, they seized in front of the closet.

"Y/n is that you?? Are you in there??" I heard banging on the closet door.

Tears rolled out of my eyes in happiness.

"Yess yess" I tried screaming through the cloth.

The closet door creaked open and there I saw standing in front of me in the form of an angel, JIMIN, radiating light. I don't if it was my imagination or what I saw was true.

My mirth was excess when I saw him.

He looked at me with teary eyes and bent down in front of me.

He wiped away my tears with his hand, and untied me, I still couldn't stop crying. I was too overwhelmed.

"Y/N I'm glad you are fine" he helped me come out of the closet and pulled me into a hug.

I felt safe in his presence. I wasn't afraid anymore. Jimin is here. That's all I needed. He too cried looking at me.

"Jimin I'm fine, it's alright, now that you are here I'm not afraid, I'm just glad you are here in front of me, healthy and fine" I wiped away his tears and smiled at him.

Something felt strange.

I looked around me.

"O...Our house???" I looked at Jimin in confusion, "Jimin why are we here?? Was I in this...I mean our closet the whole time?! Who brought me here? Locked me up in my own house!! How dare he??!!! Jimin??!"

He just stood frozen in front of me. He had absolutely no expression on his face.

"JIMINNN!!!????" I shook him.

"Uhh..uh? Yeah..it's our house" he looked dazed.

He walked up to the bed and sat down with his head between his hands.

"Jimin what's wrong? You don't look fine" worried for him I went and sat beside him on the bed.

"It's nothing y/n, I'm just worried for you. You don't have to worry about me. Are you alright?" He turned to look at me, a concerned expression on his face he placed his right hand on my left cheek. I took his hand in mine and smiled.

"Jimin I'm completely fine. I'm just confused, why is this happening to us? Why are we always the ones facing so many problems?? First our neighbour was murdered and now this. Who is doing all of this?? I'm just too worried for us. I hope everything will be fine soon."

Jimin gave me a confronting smile and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Everything will be fine. Now you go take some rest, you must be very tired. When you wake up later I'll prepare some food for you. I'm going to take a bath now"

"Okay" I replied.

He got up from my side and walked towards the bathroom.

Just then I saw something terrifying.
When Jimin got up and walked towards the bathroom there was something drawn on his shirt, in blood.

(Don't steal)

(Don't steal)

"Da...Dam..Damian??" I was shaking in fear.

(Damian is the son of the devil and that is his symbol- Search up Damian in google for more information)