(1) Please

"Please..pl..please..just let me go" Taehyung begins to cry pleading for freedom, "atleast Let Jimin's wife free..I promised him" he stared into the dark with teary eyes waiting for a response.

"Don't worry I won't hurt Jimin's wife" the same voice is heard from behind Taehyung.

"Let's start the game shall we? You have three chances to guess who I am. One wrong guess will cause you pain. If you guess it right away I will free you from all the pains of the world." He hears footsteps, getting closer and closer, "and yes,I will give you hints don't worry" Taehyung just sits there sobbing as he knows this is his last day, "and don't worry you will see my face before I die" a gush of wind blows behind Taehyung making him nervous.

There is silence for a few minutes which makes Taehyung nervous and scared.

"Where are you?" Taehyung manages to ask shakily in a low tone.

"JUST SHUT UP!!! ARRGGHHH" The man screams in anger also giving hints of pain in his voice.

"DO YOU THINK I LIKE THIS?! I enjoy all of this!? I DONT WANT ANY OF THIS YOU UNDERSTAND??!!! I don't want to hurt any...anyone" his tone softens as he speaks.

"Look I don't know who you are or what you are doing all of this for. But you don't have to do this. I promise I'll help you. Just LET ME HELP YOU!! PLEASE I PROMISE!" Taehyung genuinely wants to help the man. He looks eagerly into the darkness.

"Hahahhaha You?? YOU A FILTY WORTHLESS HUMAN WILL HELP ME?!? You can't do anything even if you want to. I AM A DEMON!!" The voice echoes. Taehyung just sits there with wide eyes unaware of his future.

"Wha...what do you mean?" Asks Taehyung timidly.

"JUST STOP ASKING QUESTIONS FOR GODS SAKE!!" He loudly says making Taehyung startled.

"I need to end this soon.I can't afford to lose myself. I have to kill you" Taehyung clearly hears him whisper.

"You don't have to do this" Taehyung says with his head lowered, facing his knees while tear drops fall on his thighs, "I know you are still in there......Jimin"

"Wh....what did you just...what...how did you know?" He finally steps before Taehyung revealing himself, his dark self.

"Jimin" Taehyung whispers with teary eyes.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

{I apologise for taking so long for updating the chapters but I'm really busy with my studies and have very less time even to see my phone.
But I'll make sure to update more frequently and even the size of the chapters will be improved.
Thank you for being patient.}