(4)Lost And Found

"HE TOOK AWAY MY ONLY SON ! I DO NOT CARE IF HE DIES."

I walked to her and held her hand, "Mom you know I need your help, whatever it may be, he is still your son and you his mother, Jimin hasn't done anything wrong, I trust him, I have faith in him, there must've been misunderstandings" I paused to give a thought and continued, "it can't be, he gave me love and support when no one was there for me! He took care of me! He coudnt have done something like that!!!" Thinking of all those moments I had spent together with Jimin, I broke down, I was literally sobbing.

"Mom please! I beg you, I'll do anything for you, just help me find him"

She turned to look at me after listening to my pleads.

I don't know what happened all of a sudden, but her face was covered with guilt, "Ok, I'll help you" she placed her hand on my shoulder, "but you'll have to take care of him later on, I won't help you, you have to take care of the future circumstances" though she was saying these words, her face said something else, "If you are ready to handle him I can help you find him" Placing both her hands on my cheeks she said, "Sweetheart you've grown really close to Jimin, You should've been more careful, he doesn't deserve you"

My heart suddenly sank, what was she talking about?

Jimin was the kindest and the most loving man one can ask for!!! How can he be of any problem to me? He actually saved me, he helped me live, gave me a reason to continue in this cruel world- he gave me HIMSELF and his love, he is the best thing that happened to me, I am proud of him.

"Mom don't worry, I trust him, just help me find him"

   ۩۞۩───── ✧ ───── ۩۞۩

"we've found him" She had a blank expression on her face, I couldn't read her face even if I tried.
"Here take this, this is the address" she flashed her phone screen at me, but didn't wait long enough for me to read the address, "My assistant will take you there, and you have to promise me my family's safety once you find Jimin"

I shed a few tears of joy, "Mom don't worry! You helped me find Jimin, I'll take care of him, I assure yours and your family's safety, Thank you"

   ۩۞۩───── ✧ ───── ۩۞۩

A ten minute drive in the car brought us to our destination, the assistant didn't stay there even for a minute after I stepped out of the car,
He drove away faster than he had brought me there.

It was an old white building, well, not white anymore, it was covered with dust completely, and it even looked like there had been a fire in the ground floor, what is this place? And why is Jimin here in this isolated place?