(1) Mr.Kim

One month later ~

Daily morning news:
People of Seoul feel no longer safe stepping out of their houses. Knowing that a killer
Is roaming around in the streets has built up fear in their hearts. With the increase in the number of murder these days, the police have made the security tighter.

Mr.Kim Taehyung, the new chief police officer, who is in charge of this case, has suspected these consecutive murders to be done by one man only. And he has assured the people to catch hold of the murderer.

⊱༻⚪༺⊰⊱༻⚪༺༻⚪

"Mr. Taehyung, what's the progress on our case? Found something interesting you would like to share?" The head investigator asks Kim Taehyung.

"Sir, we haven't been able to find anything of much importance, but this piece of information may help us get closer to the criminal." He replies, "This man whom we are in search of, the murderer, he follows a pattern, if I am not wrong, he kills three on a Monday and one person each on the rest of the days while he doesn't kill any on Sunday. The purpose of these kills, no one knows. It's strange that he hasn't left a single clue behind, or any marks on the victims body. I am unsure oh his ways of murdering the people. I've never seen this kind before." His eyes wavered as he tries to think about this man. "I'll make sure to find him Sir!"

"I am sure you will Kim Taehyung. All the best. I will now leave this case to you. Don't disappoint me" the head investigator says this and leaves the cabin.

"Today's weather looks not so nice, it will start pouring soon." He says while he takes a seat on the chair in front of his working desk.

Just like he said, it started raining heavily a few hours later.

Current time : 12 Am
Kim Taehyung's POV

I sat on my chair, once again going through all the murders which took place the last month, trying to gather at least one clue. Unfortunately I was sure I wouldn't find any. And yes, I didn't find any clue.

"This bastard can't hide for too long!! I will find him!" I screamed in anger.

Just then I heard continuous loud knocks on my cabin door, startling me. "Who is it?" I asked. "PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!" A man I could hear screaming on the other side of the door.

It will be a lie if I say I wasn't not scared. I was scared because I had no weapons with me. What if it's the murderer and he has some sort of weapon??

"Please open the door, I need your help!!" The man was trying to catch his breath while speaking. "Ok...ok wait a minute." I got up from my seat and walked towards the door. It was 12 at night and my heart beat wasn't Normal. One step after the other until I reached the door. I held the knob in my fist and slowly turned it towards the right.

A 5'8 foot tall man wearing a black coat, completely drenched In rain, with teary eyes stood before me, "PLEASE!! PLEASE HELP ME" he cried. "Wait.....calm down..breathe" I helped him catch his breath first. "Come here, sit down." I sat down on a chair in front of him. "Now tell me. What's wrong? Why are you here this late at night?" He was about to speak.

He suddenly held his stomach, screaming in pain. "Sir!! Why what's wrong?? Are you hurt somewhere? Let me take a look. Stay calm. Don't move." He was bleeding. His shirt was a mixture of red and white. "Let me help you" I got up from my chair but he pulled me towards him harshly. "Inspector that's not what's important now, I fell down on my way" he said in a hoarse voice. "My wife is missing!! We need to find her. I DONT WANT TO LOSE HER! Please help me!!" He pleaded.

"But your wound....it" He didn't let me complete my sentence, "I've been trying to find her since evening, she said she has to go grocery shopping but never returned. I searched everywhere possible and called everyone I knew. But I...I can't find her." He looked at me. "I love her and I don't want to lose her. Please help me." Tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Let me file a report right away. I'm pretty sure this is the work of that murderer. But you know that we can't find her now. Don't you?" He nodded his head. "Early In the morning tomorrow we will search for her. Give me one picture of her. Go home now and don't worry, take rest. Come back in the morning. Now go" I patted his shoulder as he got up and walked towards the door.

He stopped. "I forgot" he said while turning to face me. "My name is Park Jimin." He had a strange look on his face.