(2)Curse

"YOU ARE A CURSE TO THIS FAMILY"

Only after saying these few words, which were more disturbing than they seem, did Jimin's mother leave us alone.

Jimin broke down in front of me, trembling. His tears wouldn't stop. God knows for how long he had imprisoned them, it was as though he was letting out all of his pent up frustration and anger.
He hated it. He didn't want me to see this vulnerable side of him. He wanted to keep it a secret from me and suffer all alone. In the end, he had failed.

Now everything was as clear as water to me. All my doubts were cleared and I knew now why Jimin was so distorted.

Jimin couldn't bear the humiliation, he was so hurt that I could see it on his face. 

He had never cried in front of me before, my heart was shattered to pieces. Seeing him like this, it felt like my heart had been snatched away from me. I stood still, my legs were rooted to the ground. I felt so helpless.

After a while, he straightened his back and sat down with his head between his hands. I sat down beside him on the floor and rested my trembling hand on his shoulder.

All of a sudden, as though triggered by my touch, he stood up from the floor and gritted his teeth. This time all I could see in him was ANGER. LOTS OF IT.

"Jimin.. please don't get mad, It's not your fault. You didn't do anything wrong! Calm down, please...." I cried, hurriedly getting up from the floor, I held his face in my hands and spoke to him in a soft voice, "Jimin I know she hurt you, but it wasn't her intention, you know, we can talk...talk to her and-

He let out the most piercing scream, it was so loud that I had to cover my ears and stumbled back. I had never seen him so furious before. It was as though I was looking at a completely different person. 

He looked around with clenched fists and walked towards the glass table placed in the corner of the room, just beside the couch. He lifted his hand and pushed all the vases placed on it as decoration, breaking all of them.

The sound of them shattering echoed in my ears.

He screamed again, but this time it wasn't of anger but of extreme pain. I couldn't help him in any way, I was scared of going near him, I stood there and cried while repeatedly asking him to stop.

It was as though I was invisible, he couldn't hear me at all. He raised both his hands and smashed the table, shattering it completely.

For the first time ... I was afraid of him.

"AHHHHHH" I shrieked, "JIMIN NO STOPP!!!" I ran towards him and grabbed his arm to stop him from hurting himself. I pulled him away with great difficulty. 

I could see all the bits of glass, some tiny and some large, pierced into his skin, his arms were bleeding all over. I was horrified, the sight was too much for me to bear.

"Jimin what have you done?! What is wrong with you?" I was crying but he didn't look at me even once. 

"JIMIN! LOOK AT ME!" I cried and shook him.

"Let go of me y/n," he finally looked at me, his blank gaze piercing my soul, "I don't deserve you." Jimin said in a low voice as he pushed my hand away and walked outside the door, leaving me all alone. I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

   ───── ✧ ─────