(4) Son of God?

{warning : disturbing scene ahead, read at your own risk}

"Love, trust, hope, faith, loyalty" Jimin walks towards Taehyung, who is still struggling, "these are all just words made up by humans. They don't exist Taehyung"

"SHUT UP!" Taehyung screams, while his hands still shaking, he gets up taking support of the wall, "Now listen to me! Enough of your Bullsh*t! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIVE ALL OF THIS? YOU AND A DEMON??! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THOSE THINGS ARE ALL FANTASIES THEY DO NOT EXIST JIMIN!! STOP PLAYING THESE DIRTY TRICKS ON ME. What you need is a doctor, you have some kind of disorder and YOU ARE NOT A F*CKING DEMON" he runs towards Jimin and lands a strong punch on his face.

Jimin doesn't even flinch.

"I WONT LOSE TO YOU" Taehyung screams as he lifts his hand to punch Jimin again, Jimin grabs hold of his hand and turns his head to look at Taehyung, "what do you think you are doing?" he gives Taehyung a crooked smile, the white of his eyes slowly disappearing, now completely gone, he moves his face closer to Taehyung,
"You can't win" Jimin lifts his right finger and brings it close to Taehyungs face.

Taehyung shakes in fear, horrified of Jimin, he is frozen and not able to move, he tries moving his body but is unable to move an inch, like someone's holding him tight in the position, he looks as Jimin moves his index finger closer to his left eye, now just one inch away from his eye.

"Do you want eyes like me?" Jimin asks smiling weirdly, "but I can't give you black eyes, how about red? Red is fine"

Taehyung realises that he isn't able to speak too. It's likes his voice has been taken away from him. His eyes start pouring out tears.

"Huh? Why are you crying Taehyung?" Jimin wipes away his tears with the same finger, "don't you know I don't like moist eyes?" He smiles widely showing his teeth painted in blood.

"Let's continue now" Jimin moves his finger closer to taehyung's eye once again,
"It will sting a little, but your pain will be gone soon, don't worry"

Taehyung opens his "eye" to see Jimin's face right in front of him.

He screams in horror, looking at all the blood on Jimin's face and his pitch black eyes.

"My...my eye!" Taehyung touches his left eye only to discover that it's gone, there's just blood, lots of it.

"NOOOO MY EYEE" he cries, "my e...ey..eye, what did you do to me???" He falls to the ground in tear. (because only one eye, lol jk)

"I took it out" Jimin opens his eyes wide and smiles, his lips go up to his ears, literally.

"Here it is" he holds up taehyungs eyeball in his right hand, "see now it's completely red, but I needed some of your blood, so I cut off your finger"

Taehyung shakily lifts up his hands before his face, amusingly he finds all his fingers intact.

"Not fingers. Your feet, look at them" Jimin points at taehyungs feet. 

Taehyung cries in horror when he sees his toe missing from his feet.

"YO..YOU F*CKING MONSTER. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??" Taehyung screams on Jimin's face.

Jimin stands up before him,
"I AM A DEMON!!" He shouts at Taehyung, lifting him up from the floor, "I'm done playing with you. Let's end this. I don't want Jimin seeing all of this"

Morning : 8:33am
*Daily News*
Mr.Kim Taehyung, the chief police inspector who was handling the biggest case of Seoul, who had gone missing, his body has been found an hour ago.

His body was found hanging in his bathroom, his throat cut open, in the most horrifying way, with one missing eye and a toe. The investigators are not able to come to a conclusion about the murderer yet. It is said that it is the same killer, who Mr.Kim was in search of.

The police committee of Seoul is currently investigating the case and have decided to keep it highly classified for the officers sake.

Y/n's PoV

I kicked against the hard surface in front of me, it must be a closet, I am locked in a closet for hours now.

I don't remember anything, all I remember is Jimin, I love him, he will come help me. I kept shouting for help but I hear no one outside.

My hands and legs have been tied, and my eyes covered by some cloth. I hope Jimin finds me soon and gets me out of here.

I'm scared.

Jimin where are you?