(4) Jimin??

Present :

Jimin means everything to me. He is the only one I have. The thought of not having him by my side scares me.

I believe he was sent by God only for me, to guide me and help me live, we both were meant to be together and I won't lose him at any cost.

I climbed up the stairs, calling his name in the dark and dusty hallways. He wouldn't respond. It was so silent and creepy at the same time.

All kinds of thoughts started piling up in my mind. My heartbeat kept increasing, my fear and my anxiety worked together.

Just then I heard something. It was just for a fraction of a second.
Again, a similar sound entered my ears.

Suddenly someone screamed, a male, the familiar voice, I knew this voice, I've heard this multiple times, it's JIMIN.

"JIMIN!!! I can hear you, please answer me where....." i couldn't complete my sentence, because of the loud screams.

All these sounds were coming from the other end of the corridor.
I ran hurriedly, and entered the last room.
"I heard screams from this room, I'm sure."
I took one step at a time, slowly and cautiously.

"Jimin, I'm here! Don't be scared, it's me... I know you are in here. Please, come out, I'm worried." I spoke softly. I knew he was in there.
But the room was pitch dark. I couldn't see a thing. All I could see was the door behind me
My fear of the dark kept telling me to run away from there, but my love for Jimin didn't allow me. I was determined to find him and take him home with me.

"ARRGGHH" Someone groaned loudly in pain, I was startled. "Jimin is that you? Are you in there? Jimin? Answer me please." the tears which I had kept bundled inside my eyes, came out in a trail. "Jimin please I am worried."

"IM HERE." He finally spoke. My heart skipped a beat. I started crying unintentionally. His voice carried a different vibe.

"Jimin" I spoke through my tears, "come out, come out of the dark, please come in front of me, tell me that you are fine, come let's go home."

There was silence for a few seconds.

I heard footsteps, slow footsteps. One after the other, they moved closer to me.
I could see the shadow of a tall man moving towards me. He came closer. Now I could clearly see his face. "I'm here my love." He leaned in closer and hugged me.

I was craving for his touch. Words can't express my feelings at that time. I hugged him back and said, "Jimin thank goodness you are fine. You know how much worried I was, I searched for you everywhere, every place, all kinds of thoughts were entering my mind, I was genuinely scared.." he placed his finger on my lips.

"Now that I am Here, there is no need to worry. Everything will be fine."

I stared into his grey eyes. They weren't the same. 

He seemed different.