(1) Damian

Y/n's PoV

"What was that?" I got up from my bed hurriedly, "it can't be-

"Y/N!" I was startled by Jimin's voice, "can you get me my towel please? It's inside my closet"

"Uh-yeah sure! One second" I opened the closet, with a creaking voice, the same closet where I had been stuck for an entire day.

I put my right hand inside, fidgeting in the darkness, my hand searching for the soft towel.

Instead my hand felt something wet. I rubbed my hand against the hard surface. I slowly pulled out my hand to see what it was.

"BLOOD??!!" I was horrified to see my fingers covered in the deepest red. "Bl..blood?" My hands started shaking in fear, "wh..why?"

"Y/N??! I'm freezing!" Jimin shouted through the glass door of the bathroom.

"Y/N I'm sorry but the towels is not there, don't search for it in there, it's in the other room, could you please get it for me?"

"S...sure"

I ran out of the room breathing hard, I was so confused and scared at the same time. The blood was still clinging to my frail looking hands.

Tears filled my eyes as I walked towards the room, "wh..why?"

I washed my hands clean and grabbed the towel.

I calmed myself down and told myself it's going to be alright. It's just a misunderstanding. And that liquid isn't Blood. Though I very well knew it was definitely blood.

"Y/n now you just have to go into the room and give Jimin this towel like you always do!" I spoke to myself.

"Here Jimin!" I handed him the towel, looking at his naked body through the glass door, covered with water drops.

Scars! So many scars Covered his back. His scars looked fresh, some of them even bled, his back was crowded with them. The skin on his right shoulder was torn out, rather ripped, exposing his underneath flesh. I stood there crying. It was so painful to look at that horrible sight with my eyes. I didn't question him, but just walked out of there and lay down in my bed, wiping away my reluctant tears.

"Why is he lying to me?"
"What is he hiding from me?"

"Hello"

"Your speaking to the central branch of Seoul investigation, how may we help you?"

"I'm one of the clients of Mr.Kim Taehyung, May I speak to him. I've been trying to call his number but it says his phone is switched off. I-

"Sorry Mam, perhaps you didn't watch today's news, Sir Taehyung can't speak to you anymore, he's gone to a better place"

"But-
*beep beep*

"What the fuck!?" I switched on the television immediately.

*News*
Mr.Kim Taehyung's family is in great grief, and the situation at the scene is going out of control as people from his hometown have all gathered here demanding justice. The police have still not been able to reach a conclusion about the killer, everyone is confused and shocked at the sudden turn of events. Not a single clue is said to be found at the scene. Some suspect that Mr.Kim had been murdered elsewhere and his body was set up at his house.
Stay tuned for most updates.
Our team offers its condolences to his family and friends. Please stay strong.
May his soul rest in peace.
Everyone stay safe.

Just in!! the police-

The tv suddenly turned off on its own.
Confused I grabbed the remote control and tried switching it on again.

"H..how is this possible??? I just met him a few day-

"You should take some rest
Y/n" Jimin was standing there with a rather serious look on his face.

"Bu...but." I was still unsure of Jimin, "alright I'll take a nap" I went and lay down on the bed.

"Y/n don't see all these news, it isn't good for you and your mental health, you still need some time to heal. Please take care of yourself." He gave me a peck on my forehead and ran his hand through my hair, "I love you"

"I love you too" I whispered back to him, hesitantly.

"I'll make some breakfast" his lips grew into a sweet smile.

"Jimin" I grabbed his hand, "why are you not bothered?"

He looked confused, "what do you mean y/n? Is something wrong?" He sat beside me on the bed and caressed my left cheek with his warm hand.

"You look fine, I don't see any fear in you. it's weird." I looked into his blank yet comforting eyes.

"I am worried y/n, who wouldn't be? I just am trying to stay positive and calm, so that you wouldn't worry much. It's just that I love you so much, I can't see you getting hurt." He Hugged me, resting his head on my neck.

The amount of love I have for him in my heart cannot be expressed in words.

"Jimin I was kidnapped" he lifted his head to look at me, "yet you don't want to do anything about it, you seem too normal, aren't you worried for me?" His eyes wavered around, he couldn't answer me. It broke my heart into a million pieces.

"Y/n of course I'm worried for you. I...I just thought it's better not to complicate things, trying to dig into it won't get us anywhere, it will only put us in more danger" he placed a kiss on my cheek, "you trust me don't you?"

There was silence for a few seconds, and then we heard a shriek from outside.

"I'll check you stay here" Jimin said.